Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    havent gotten anything of note after getting demonia saber which wasnt on boost.. besides more useless jutus tacts.. would be nice to drop kazami so i can +35 my crest one but whatever not a big deal
    i really wish to have that katana so it can make my time as hunter at least tolerable (for my 2nd char in the needing of fight aereal enemies like the gryphens )

1 demonia saber 1 day after getting it from dragon rematch
    1 kazami no tachi (3rd one)
    2 rykoss
    5+ tag bode
    2 hang bode
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

When enchanted forest came out I got a quelle scarlette and a rykros tatk in the first couple hours of release. This made me think that I would finish off my first gen 14* in no time. Since then I’ve grinded 5 classes to 85 from 80 in the forest and just have stockpiles and stockpiles of jutus and demon 13*, and countless bode units. I have like 600 13* weapons in storage I have no idea what to do with. Be nice if they came up with something like turning a 13* weapon into 10 excubes or some thing. Basically in first hour of forest I got 2 14* , 50-60 hours later in forest , still just those 2.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    When enchanted forest came out I got a quelle scarlette and a rykros tatk in the first couple hours of release. This made me think that I would finish off my first gen 14* in no time. Since then I’ve grinded 5 classes to 85 from 80 in the forest and just have stockpiles and stockpiles of jutus and demon 13*, and countless bode units. I have like 600 13* weapons in storage I have no idea what to do with. Be nice if they came up with something like turning a 13* weapon into 10 excubes or some thing. Basically in first hour of forest I got 2 14* , 50-60 hours later in forest , still just those 2.
    You can deconstruct them into Goldnia/dest/grimo and Saphards, then sell those to other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You can deconstruct them into Goldnia/dest/grimo and Saphards, then sell those to other players.
    Thanks I Did not think of that , I do remember spending a lot of meseta on those items when I made my atra long time ago. Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by Digital Doom; May 30, 2018 at 09:33 AM.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Don't forget to run this on PSO2 day for extra salt. i can taste the dupe 14*'s dupes already and boy oh boy i cant wait to upload myself throwing away dupes

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Don't forget to run this on PSO2 day for extra salt. i can taste the dupe 14*'s dupes already and boy oh boy i cant wait to upload myself throwing away dupes
    Add to that the salt of the rest of us for which the only worthy reward from the runs will be the exp... and the friends we made during those endless hours grinding it.

for what i aim on pso2 days is how many arks fever i will have from this forest :d

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Nobody really cares about you uploading videos of you throwing away dupes.
    Spoiler!

Yeah I got nothing during boost week either, 0 jutis, 0 14s. I swear there's something busted about my account