Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

I've gotten 4 Akatsukis (sigh), 1 Jupiter Tullus and an assortment of Bode units and Jutus weapons. I guess I'll be doing this till I get Demonia and maybe anything else other than another Akatsuki.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    I've gotten 4 Akatsukis (sigh), 1 Jupiter Tullus and an assortment of Bode units and Jutus weapons. I guess I'll be doing this till I get Demonia and maybe anything else other than another Akatsuki.
    You could build additional room with that much bricks.

Make that 5 Akatsukis.... someone please halp meh! Almost enough to go rainbow element LOL!

Akatsuki sure does seem to be common in this quest, I'm a complete luck-peasant but even I managed to get one. All I want is an EPD and a Hang Bode ;-; Not too concerned though, until we learn what the 14* Austere and Evleda upgrade stats are.

Make that 5 Akatsukis.... someone please halp meh! Almost enough to go rainbow element LOL!
    Let me help. *absorbing all the luck to me...*

I'm so lucky that I keep getting 2-3 13*s every half an hour, tons of rear and leg bode. But not a single arm. Also no longer getting any 14* since EPD 2 weeks ago.

Screw this I'm done. (.. nope )

Great week.
    Got everything i ever wanted with few bonuses to come with it, now i'm going to stop farming to get some rest.

tell us what is your secret behind this

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    tell us what is your secret behind this
    Hell, I wish I knew lol.

congratulation everybody , you guys got stuff , while i played 4 hour per day ( monday to thurday) and more hours on weekend and i got absolutly nothing not even a 13* .

i used 250% RDB , 100% triboost , plus 50% daily boost . what the hell with my luck seriusly , im getting mad > , and the only 14* i ever got was in a run outside of the boost WTH

Got 2 rykros now. How about a system to let us exchange this trash for tickets? 1 each. Or better yet have the game check which class is literally level 0 while deciding on drops.