Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Anyone who has gotten the Leg bode unit happen to catch what it dropped from?
    According to swiki, it's XH area drop.

Still looking forward for the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Anyone who has gotten the Leg bode unit happen to catch what it dropped from?
    I got one yesterday, some random mobs dropped it during PSE burst i think.

got it from a cyclonedha, but it's area wide.

how does it feel guys knowing that this one field made every Ep4 Raid quest obsolete for 14*s?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    how does it feel guys knowing that this one field made every Ep4 Raid quest obsolete for 14*s?
    Happy because the less time i have to spend in ep4 content,the better
    Spoiler!

They're already in the process of phasing out EP4 raids anyway. Deus got kicked off schedule with this past update, and Yamato is next. They might add something special for the Mother/Deus "Phantom Invasion" EQ thats coming in Summer to give incentive to run it, since anything relevant that Mother or Deus could possibly drop all drops from Enchanted Forest anyways.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

>tfw yamato factor gonna be even more expensive

at this point im basically all but willing to keep fucking around for ether factor lmfao

personally it feels nice to know that you can actually get drops from doinmg hunting and questing like how it was in PSO1 or EP1 or whatever, before everything fotm rare was locked behind time walls or raid bosses or mobage collect files or shit.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I'm personally a fan of collect files, though that may be because Lady Luck seems to have put a restraining order on me... orz

It's certainly coming in handy for the new 14 star upgrades, since i need to get a +35 シュベル weapon first, and thankfully the collect files for the precursor weapon are still available until June.
    Last edited by Spellbinder; May 12, 2018 at 04:16 AM.

Am I supposed to feel bad? The best times to play PSO2 is when the content everyone wants to do isn't on SEGA's freaking schedule. This makes me WANT to play.