Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    So a Jutus weapon finally dropped after like 30+ hours of nothing but boring Golem WL drops, plus it's even a rod... aaaaaand it's +31. What exactly is the point in dropping Jutus weapons below +35? The drop rate already sucks and then you need RNG to bless you with the same one up to 4 times.
    Even worse it can give you different weapon category that you don't want and you can't convert it into different type like you can do with Atra series.

almost 3 weeks farming with RDR and triboost. still no result (only got Goblin Bomber Peel, Salamander DB, and Golem Tact, which is trash *13 that can be buyed at visiphone) .. how can you all get the *14 or bode unit? rdr boost this week still seems no result.

or it is just me who have such a bad luck? no hope for *14 except from the crest and atra for me

i'm so salty when people want to discard their *14 because they have too much. and i'm here throwing my life time for nothing in enchanted forest

sega pls make CF *14. make it like the qliphad one. or give the crest +35 already.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

it really just is rng fam

It could be worse. I got the rykros on day 1 and since then it's been absolutely nothing but 13* takts. I have never and will never play summoner.

I dunno man, it seems the same people keep getting lucky.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Nah it's only the most vocal people are either the extremely lucky ones or the super unlucky ones... only a minority get to get like 6 *14 and god knows how many Jutis from this xD

I mean I've sunk something like 40 hours into Forest and gotten absolutely nothing aside a few tacts, daggers and vegas drops. 0 Jutis, 0 14*. I did get the leg unit though so that's at least something.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    I tend to be quite lucky with drops but since boost I got almost no drops (2 trash demons 13* I already got multiple times BEFORE boost and a Detonation wand from Hunar )

Just before the boost I got a Jutus drop spree, 5 in less than 2/3 hours. Also I noticed the game tend to get "worthy" drop stuff for the subclass I play, NOT the main (playing Su/Fi or Bo/Fi so I got a Jutus for each Fi weaps type lawnchair and a rifle). Those weaps are too much "work" for what they are considering they will be outclassed sooner than later (+35 Evleda req and CF is almost gone...seriously Sega...) :/
    Weird thing is...I got the demons Fi weaps to drops. ALL were +31. A bit later I got them to drop again. ALL were +34. So I may keep going a bit more...Those drops seems not so rng to me...still +35 Evleda req will prolly make those drops useless for me

Another weird thing is EC distribution. It's either Golem spam or Duel spam (former is way too common and I use to leave early because BOREDOME)
    Now if the damn game want to drop at least a single leg Bode to complete my main char bode units setup ">_>

on a very first day i got 2 14*.feel like map was fucking awesome but then the 3rd just come out today still like it

the field is amazing but i keep getting 630 in it
    just got EPD from it too
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget