Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Surprised that Hero was rated so highly too. Sure, it has some really cool mechanics (weapon changing PA's for instance), and balance-wise maybe it's not perfect but it's worlds better than it used to be, but I'd have figured the sheer ubiquity of the class would have pushed it down a little amongst non-Hero players.

As a FO, I'm a little surprised at the wide split between satisfied and dissatisfied too. I think FO's in a great spot at the moment, though it definitely does have HP and Def issues, and it sure can be very slow to charge certain things. I always took that as the price you pay for being powerful though, a sort of high-risk high-reward sorta deal like with FI.

Still, I like that SEGA's paying attention. Hopefully the feedback changes will be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Surprised that Hero was rated so highly too. Sure, it has some really cool mechanics (weapon changing PA's for instance), and balance-wise maybe it's not perfect but it's worlds better than it used to be, but I'd have figured the sheer ubiquity of the class would have pushed it down a little amongst non-Hero players.
    I think it has to do with the fact that hero is kinda where people want the other classes to be in terms of playability. Even before hero came out, I personally felt a lot of the classes lacked mobility and flow, and when hero came out, it was just more fun to play.

when players mention te, they only have tehu in mind

those fucks dont even bother with tebr or tesu or tefi or even tegu before the nerfs like the basic ass individuals they are

so ofc they're like "te is one trick pony" because you play 1 version of te with a multitude of subclasses that can do more than just fucking smack with wands you nimrods

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

those fucks dont even bother with tebr or tesu or tefi or even tegu before the nerfs like the basic ass individuals they are

so ofc they're like "te is one trick pony" because you play 1 version of te with a multitude of subclasses that can do more than just fucking smack with wands you nimrods
    Te buffs and wand whacking are the defining features of Te, why are people dumb for wanting them to be more enjoyable?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Gu's mid-range attacker .....
    but give ZeroRangeAdvance
    High damage PA is also close range Would like to get that Hr's Tmg PA (with a bit reduced range or something (since Hr's Tmg can be considered long range?)), so Gu can be mid-range.

Sure, evasion is good with S-Roll .... but the long animation of PAs, imo, kinda forcing to tank things. Relatively high power for long animation PA, sure, but for some, 50%+ of the damage is on second half of the PA.

Would like to see how it goes once it's implemented.
    The ..... "play with favorite weapon / class you'd like to play" is greatly appreciated (I personally don't have much time these days, so, with this policy, I'd assume I don't need to cap all classes to get extra bonus on stats (like with permanent stats of Lv75 (?))
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Te buffs and wand whacking are the defining features of Te, why are people dumb for wanting them to be more enjoyable?
    However, they dislike the short range of Support Techs, the difficulty in choosing what Skills to spec into, and how one-note Wand whacking is.
    they dislike how monotonous it is, not that it's not enjoyable.

and im saying, "you can do more than just wand wacks if you stopped playing the te class that is only capable of buffs and wand wacks"

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

Can confirm. Been lurking some of the JP Techer message boards for quite some time, and as a Te/Fi main, I'm actually baffled whenever they're so surprised that other Techer builds even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Can confirm. Been lurking some of the JP Techer message boards for quite some time, and as a Te/Fi main, I'm actually baffled whenever they're so surprised that other Techer builds even exist.
    I mean what baffles me more is that people are still to this day vastly underestimating the tech side on Techer, which was made a lot better thanks to FO buffs trickling down to the TE part. Wind and Light techs on TE/FI (or TE/SU or TE/BR) do pack a decent punch for the versatility it adds whenever whacking proves to be troublesome ( notably against some very agro enemies or in hectic situations where you just can't allow yourself to stay in the thick of things). And no hitting less hard than FO is not a shame when you get all the plus from buffs imo. My only hope is that TE can remain a true hybrid class (by that I mean a class that can both melee and/or tech ,and get mileage from both attack types) despite people ignoring that trait which to me is what makes TE unique and defines it

I switched from Te/Hu to Te/Fi recently but not out of monotony but out of the lack of Combat options. I was farming Invade with a friend of mine in XQ and not having any Ranged Damage option was just the worst. I dunno why none of the Japanese seem to complain about Te lagging in DPS compared to other classes. I still haven't seen a sub 5 solo PD run on Te while every other class is fighting over sub 4.

the current mentality of "there is only one build per class" nearly all the classes is taxing enough but its at critical mass now.

people dont notice things exist until the players at the top do so, and even then, said players need to have enough of a connection to the player base for their content to go viral internally zzz

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I switched from Te/Hu to Te/Fi recently but not out of monotony but out of the lack of Combat options. I was farming Invade with a friend of mine in XQ and not having any Ranged Damage option was just the worst. I dunno why none of the Japanese seem to complain about Te lagging in DPS compared to other classes. I still haven't seen a sub 5 solo PD run on Te while every other class is fighting over sub 4.
    the same reason why bo jp playerbase happens to be content with bo and complain about PAs rather than damage having their class pushed as a support even tho its support is not unique or even good.

they dont know better because they're not knowledgeable about the game or their classes.