Default Guide for forces in PSO Dreamcast?

So ive mostly played BB, but i decided to play some Dreamcast, and i just realized that i cant use the 1-0 hot keys like in BB, so i only have the 6 action pallet buttons.
    so i was wondering if what i should i ALWAYS have registered? im LV 5 rn, so its not a big real at the moment, but later it might be.
    theres a lot of spells in the game, so i just wonder if theres any i should ALWAYS have equipped, thank you guys!

(P.S. If you havent noticed, im not that good with forces, i mainly use hunters, so really any tips would be nice, thanks again! )
    I believe one of the most valuable lessons that comes with growing up
    is gaining the wisdom that gently informs you when it's time to retire a meme.

Hey there! I play a lot of BB myself but I do use a controller still. As a force, I exclusively use techs (don't have a weapon that merits attacking, yet).

Mind you, for whatever reason, the BB Action Menu button-layout is backwards but, here it is:

On the quick menu, I keep Anti at the very bottom for easy access, and Deband/Jellen/Zalure just above that. Later on, you may want to keep Grants nearby for stubborn enemies with good resistance. I hope you find something that works for you!
    Last edited by BlackPaper; May 14, 2018 at 12:18 AM.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I can't remember if this works on dreamcast (it works on psox and psobb with controller) but pressing R Trigger and Y simultaneously opens the shortcut menu. the shortcut menu lists all of your techs, items, and weapons on separate pages. you can change pages with L and R. and you can rearrange the list with x or y. select with a. this allows you to quickly use techs not listed on your action menu and to use items and change weapons quickly without opening your menu.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.