Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default 21º PSO2 STATION!

Date: June 19, 2018
    Time: 21:00 ~ 23:00 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...21&p1=248&ah=2

Important Topics
    1. Information about the July Updates.
    2. Information about new collaborations
    3. Information about a new raid for 8 people (Omega Apprentice)
    4. Information about the PSO2 Updates.
    5. Information on new merchandising.
    6. Kaori Mizuhashi (CV: Aurora) will appear as a special guest.
    Last edited by Maulcun; Jun 14, 2018 at 10:10 PM.

I guess they'll show Dark Blast Apprentice in action.

and that new EQ where we gonna fly as Losers lmao

and I know Im asking much, but I want news in new classes or PAs... thats the only time when people will actually go back to playing this game

I think the Losers in the EQ were just for show. There was a small bit where the JB bouncer was flying as well.
    That being said outside of the few classes that need it I don't think new PA are needed. I'd rather see them redo old PA that are just too outdated nowadays. Especially Ranger has too much useless clutter and like 3 PA that are worth a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I think the Losers in the EQ were just for show. There was a small bit where the JB bouncer was flying as well.
    They could have just had it set to ghost mode. Do you have a link to the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That being said outside of the few classes that need it I don't think new PA are needed. I'd rather see them redo old PA that are just too outdated nowadays. Especially Ranger has too much useless clutter and like 3 PA that are worth a damn.
    I disagree about ranger only having 3 good PAs, but I do think rebalancing old PAs would be better than adding new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They could have just had it set to ghost mode. Do you have a link to the trailer.
    Oh you're right! Damn, Transparent Loser DB is practically invisible.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

somebody was telling me that you'll automatically learn the skills you need on loser blast if you dont already have them in that quest; and I guess they will have to forcibly unlock the blast for players that didnt have it unlocked but manage to get into that quest

the first part of that was something they said on a dev stream somewhere, the other part was just conjecture on my part

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post

and I know Im asking much, but I want news in new classes or PAs... thats the only time when people will actually go back to playing this game
    people have been playing the game all the time, where have you been? unless you're on ship 2
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    people have been playing the game all the time, where have you been? unless you're on ship 2
    Even on Ship 2, at least 10 XH blocks are filled for EQs during peak hours. In fact, even during off-hours, there are always at least 2 XH blocks full. Now also consider those who do not join EQs on those blocks as well.