Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    people have been playing the game all the time, where have you been? unless you're on ship 2
    well, of course there are still a lot of people playing. I just miss my old friends who stopped playing cause the game is starting to get boring on ep4-5 they said lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    well, of course there are still a lot of people playing. I just miss my old friends who stopped playing cause the game is starting to get boring on ep4-5 they said lmao
    Sounds more like you're friends have a hard time admitting they just got burned out which happens all the time with this game.
    I started playing back in EP2 and EP5 might be actually the first EP where I don't feel like going on a hiatus. Classes get buffs constantly and long running problems are being finally taken care of. Content is released at a decent pace and in case of a slow week there are always revivals of old content to look forward to.

Sega has been doing a good job adding content you can do anytime you want lately. I just wish they would update old content though, like challenge mode for example, is there even a reason to run that nowadays?

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Sounds more like you're friends have a hard time admitting they just got burned out which happens all the time with this game.
    I started playing back in EP2 and EP5 might be actually the first EP where I don't feel like going on a hiatus. Classes get buffs constantly and long running problems are being finally taken care of. Content is released at a decent pace and in case of a slow week there are always revivals of old content to look forward to.
    You're probably right. I took an 18 month hiatus and it did me some good. I'll probably take a semi-hiatus soon since I've capped everything and that the little content that's coming up won't take too much time in a week to do.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

That's one hell of a pricetag

$830 the plastic tart ? No thanks.

All those 14*s that Omega Apprentice drops....jeez. Also, seems you fight her outside of DB as well as the DB Loser part.
    Last edited by Suirano; Jun 19, 2018 at 09:10 AM.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    $830 the plastic tart ? No thanks.
    Why they don't mention it's size? Big sized figures costs much than smaller ones. I really like this one but I rather buy new PC or HTC Vive set for this sum.

ES designers real fans of lolis and oversized boobs...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jun 19, 2018 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Why they don't mention it's size? Big sized figures costs much than smaller ones. I really like this one but I rather buy new PC or HTC Vive set for this sum.
    Looks like Dollfie Dreams figures are around 1.5-2 feet tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post

ES designers real fans of lolis and oversized boobs...
    Idk what you're expecting with a game coming from japan that's marketed towards otakus.
    test