Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

they said no new class on this year or ep5 something like that but it will be an advance class

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    didnt sega say they're going to treat "advanced" classes as normal classes moving forward due to the backlash?
    Yeah they did, which was the problem. They put up a Hero, so powerful that people were just using Heroes. We did expecting balance (or quick iterations of new advanced classes) but they (probably) knew they couldn't do it to Hero because it is an "advanced' class, so I assume they do it on the other classes instead.

Why these quotes, because apparently their term of advanced is not about replacing (advancing people towards better classes), but more of a play style or probably its mobility, which I still can't get it much. Is it harder to use? Not really. Does take a while to get (for new players)? Yes. Is it powerful enough? Not really (now) in specialized situations.
    They say Hero should be (and will be) all-rounder on pretty much all aspects, is this what they mean as advanced? will other advanced classes are all be all-rounder because they're "advanced" as well? If not then what's the difference than the specialized standard classes?

But it's not really a major thing to argue about anyway since regardless of the argument about the term, because if they are just classes (no advance nor standard terms), all these classes are all doing just fine so far.

Yea, i can confirm bouncer is fine right now. Feels amazing to get out mob and boss by fo hr fi gu br ra su hu nowadays.
    Last edited by AVO; May 24, 2018 at 03:02 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    they said no new class on this year or ep5 something like that but it will be an advance class
    Ah, I see ...... kinda wondering what direction will that advanced class take ..... since current class selection have covered enough roles needed in-game, I think?

I wonder if they make something with ..... combination on specific weapon type? Like combination of all-classes with S-weapon only, or R-weapon only, or T-weapon only .....Since Hr have S/R/T weapon ..... ._.

Oh well, gonna have to wait and see, I guess.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Ah, I see ...... kinda wondering what direction will that advanced class take ..... since current class selection have covered enough roles needed in-game, I think?

I wonder if they make something with ..... combination on specific weapon type? Like combination of all-classes with S-weapon only, or R-weapon only, or T-weapon only .....Since Hr have S/R/T weapon ..... ._.

Oh well, gonna have to wait and see, I guess.
    They normally make 1 new class per episode since EP2.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    They normally make 1 new class per episode since EP2.
    Well, yea, expecting 1 at a time .... but, before, Fi / Gu / Te released all at once, wasn't it? ( 'o')

Edit :
    If the next advanced class can use Tmg (which is impossible, I guess) and I like both skills and gameplay, I'll be happy. Since Advanced class don't have to level sub-classes (levelling Hu and Fi with R-Atk mag for use as Gu's sub is kinda painful) >_>

Oh, and no announcement about new weapon type, right?
    Last edited by final_attack; May 24, 2018 at 05:54 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Well, yea, expecting 1 at a time .... but, before, Fi / Gu / Te released all at once, wasn't it? ( 'o')

Edit :
    If the next advanced class can use Tmg (which is impossible, I guess) and I like both skills and gameplay, I'll be happy. Since Advanced class don't have to level sub-classes (levelling Hu and Fi with R-Atk mag for use as Gu's sub is kinda painful) >_>

Oh, and no announcement about new weapon type, right?
    Ya, but Hu, Ra, Fo, Fi, Gu and Te were all from EP1.
    Br from EP2
    Bo from EP3
    Su from EP4
    Hr from EP5

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's probably my last wall of text on this thread, I pretty much explained how I felt about it and I welcome anyone to chime in/give their opinions
    Not directly a reply to this, but we will either have balance or identity. We cannot have both balance and unique gameplay style, or balance and bring something to the table that others do not bring.

Other PvE games with "competitive" nature have tried to balance damage dealing specs. None has managed it satisfactory.

There's more chances that Wand PA is a preparation for 2nd advanced.

Literally as soon as a Advanced Wand based support class comes out I'm switching.
    Sega said they want all classes to be as fluid as Hero now but they can't really do that without seriously overhauling the Gear system.