Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    snip
    ...no. You missed the point, it was a comparison stating the differences to show how "smoothness" affects gameplay and how shitty it is to play class that almost completely lacks it, just that. And where don't you see parallel meme zero? It and jumping dodge ring is almost mandatory for solo content.
    Automeme is exactly the crap that allows sega to make shitty clunky classes and ignore them because automeme and iron luck keeps them alive, they also made sure that most classes have Hu as sub. Single PA abuse is boring and unfun, more news at 11! Who doesn't want diversity in their gameplay? Hr has 3 usable weapons with multipurpose PAs and seamless smooth gameplay but with Ra it's just "spam one PA :^)" that's supposed to be enough? Also parallel meme is single target.
    Just play more Ra, it's all good and nice only when watching from sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Thanks for reminding me that the current (mistake) director was in charge of ep2 balance.
    Last edited by aiMute; May 26, 2018 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    On the topic of how hero feels to play. I agree that all the classes should feel as good, but they don't all need to be the same about it. It's something I've wanted for a while, even before hero, and I think they've done a lot to push the other classes into a better place in terms of feel without making them all play the same.

My biggest complaint of other classes is actually that there are too many PAs. You end up with a situation where a bunch of PAs is either not used, or you have to constantly switch weapon palettes to use them all. I know people want more, and it's fun getting them, but I feel like JB Bo, and Hr hit the right spot with having just enough PAs, while also making them multipurpose, instead of stuff like backhand smash that only does the one thing.
    Hr is the only class that has a good use case for all of its PAs.

Don't get me started on Techs.
    I don't have a problem with adding more techs or pa's being added I just wish they would use the crafting system to do that. (Or just come up with a reason to use the crafting system in general...)

overall the balance is there whether you choose to believe it or not heck things problem overall favor standard classes at this time. At this point, other than fine-tuning a few things I think they have done an overall good job of balancing.

Now hopefully they learned something from this and next eps new class comes out were not having to do this again.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    a lot of people in this thread focus on hero's damage too much rather than
    I believe the ease of use is the best aspect of hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I believe the ease of use is the best aspect of hero.
    yeah you're right but almost everytime hero's balance is brought up so is its damage output and damage output relative to its ease of use.

as a hero, i cant be hit because if i do i lose 60% damage and then my dps will fall a lot
    Yup. Demonia to the rescue.. if it ever drops. ):

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    ... do you know its a joke?
    Be careful on joking about inferiority here. You'll be attacked by some predators!

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Its kinda ironic seeing complaints about weak hero now. Maybe they will buff it at 90 cap to let it easily hop over other classes once again.
    Nobody ever said Hero was bad, the only thing people even dared to say is that Hero is more or less the best in slot, but not the absolute utter best anymore.. As in you can actually take non-Hero classes in some places without being a literal deadweight regardless of your proficiency at said classes like it used to be EP5 start... and you can even one-up it in particular quests with particular classes. Just because Hero is grossly overrated by some people doesn't mean you should underrate it either xD
    To be honest right now there are no classes to feel underrated (or overrated) really, more or less, at least for me. Not sure how people would underrate it, but if I ever heard of them, mostly because it's so easy to use (cheap) instead of it being underpowered. It does "feel" overpowered because it's so freaking smooth, and the fact that some people are still traumatized (!?) on how Hero being too powerful when it first came out.

yeah you're right but almost everytime hero's balance is brought up so is its damage output and damage output relative to its ease of use.
    Of course a lot of people will talk about the damage output, especially when this Hero's biggest weakness (and strength) is its Hero boost itself. Can't really separate balance of both damage and usability. Besides, the game always leads back to how fast you can kill the enemy, hence DPS abbreviation which always links both.

Anyway, the topic is about how's this passive skill damage bonus compare to Hero, but in reality most people here still agree about its ease of use even if Hero's damage is just okay and how that compensates more or less equally over other classes' damage boost or updates. At least that's what I read until today.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    do you know its a joke?
    do you know ppl actually play this way? *magic*

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    s-roll isn't called step bruh
    Still feels kinda lacking tbh
    Needs just a bit more to 50k with any average weapon, and we good.

I play much more RA than you think, And I never had an issue with some of its clunkiness because I find RA conditionals to be very limiting but also very fun. Also no you don't see only parallel 0 in any content aside from solo XQ... you know the place where Hero has to use stupid cheese strat and/or abuse counter step/vapor ? That's on the design of the quest...not on RA. Now, if you only spam Para 0 in any other content, then yeah RA must seem very sad to you

Also Hero has one weapon with one PA you don't even use because Safoie is better, followed by two gear sticks... RA uses at least 6 different PAs for Rifle and 5/6 for Launcher, barring the more situational ones. To me you sound like someone who switched to Hero and can't fathom how people can find more limiting playstyles enjoyable. I can understand how people like classes whose gameplay mold according to your wishes, but please try to make an effort and understand some other might like having a class that molds your own playstyle and forces you to play in a unique way,

And Yes RA has tons of nuances and diversity, and just because you can't grasp them doesn't mean it's a worthless class. I'm pretty much done with this and won't push the subject further since it must be annoying to everybody on this thread.
    Tone down passive-aggressiveness a bit please.
    SoloXQ (and some other solo content) is The stage that shows how good class is on its own and in every one parallel slider is used way too much, not only the cheesy Hero stage. You can't call counter step "abusing", it's like saying that Br just guarding is an abuse too. And if you are "fine" with class, it doesn't mean others are too, I said what I don't like, listing both flow and actual problems, and that Hr is reverse of it which makes it both one of if not the strongest in all non-boss content, if you don't agree, okay, but don't go "you just don't know how to enjoy Ra, look at those diverse weapons, one of which is useless at mobbing, another at bossing and that both being clunky is actually good in the current ultrafast gameplay" while making wrong implications.

p.s. how is safoie having lower dps than talis normals better?

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    "you just don't know how to enjoy Ra, look at those diverse weapons, one of which is useless at mobbing, another at bossing and that both being clunky is actually good in the current ultrafast gameplay" while making wrong implications.
    Yep that's the point not only for Ra but for all classes. I tried to do Free Buster with DS FiHu recently and ended up just running around and barely able to hit some golems and mobs at buster phase while few Hr melting mobs with their sword weapon action.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    p.s. how is safoie having lower dps than talis normals better?
    Safoie is better cuz faster than Flash Trick.
    However that is ignoring flash tricks double speed once in range of mobs, higher dps in general and properly appearing in front of the airborne enemy instead of clipping at it's foot.