Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    FI/HU doesn't exist on Dragon, nothing does, except Hero, and maybe TE/RA, but only because it brings Hero's brilliance to its peak ! Let the ignorant people wallow in despair as they are left completely powerless against Dragon, while Hero destroys it and show those idiots their true place.
    I know, but some people (like a person I quoted up there) still argue and try to prove something. Unreasonable.
    Or it was a sarcasm?

FI/HU doesn't exist on Dragon, nothing does, except Hero, and maybe TE/RA, but only because it brings Hero's brilliance to its peak ! Let the ignorant people wallow in despair as they are left completely powerless against Dragon, while Hero destroys it and show those idiots their true place.
    gunner would like a word with you

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    gunner would like a word with you
    Gunner, that pleb class that currently went past the broken point with another S-roll and literally wrecked Omega Loser under 20 minutes ? It is only a taste of the future conic AoE Hero is bound to have on its weapon to reclaim its holy and mighty throne ! Just look at the beautiful, united and clever consensus this thread has blessed us with ! Hero can't be anything but the best !

Gunner, that pleb class that currently went past the broken point with another S-roll and literally wrecked Omega Loser under 20 minutes ? It is only a taste of the future conic AoE Hero is bound to have on its weapon to reclaim its holy and mighty throne ! Just look at the beautiful, united and clever consensus this thread has blessed us with ! Hero can't be anything but the best !
    okay.

I agree when it comes to lame players which don't know how to play, don't play often or just lvl up class.
    But skillful Guner paired with TMG Hero, who knows what to do, can dish out 100% Chains every 10-20 seconds.

Oh hello there brother Zeph, i see you are spreading the holy word of our lord and savior the Hero! keep up the good work and let the non-believers wallow away in there sins for when Sega begins the great journey they will be left behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Oh hello there brother Zeph, i see you are spreading the holy word of our lord and savior the Hero! keep up the good work and let the non-believers wallow away in there sins for when Sega begins the great journey they will be left behind.
    Thank you for your unwavering support brother Tunga. We have a lot of work as I see many heretics still trying to show the potential of the pagan classes. Those ina, ponthi, milranduil guys amongst other, playing other classes and performing with them is inexcusable ! Worse even is this small Gunner cult which is spreading like a dark corruption with its devilish chains and rolls. We need to reform them and cleanse their sins ! Only then Hero will finally be able to expand its radiance to the world ! All hail Hero !

This thread is becoming hero-tic.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'd say it's all pretty balanced right now after playing each class extensively, with su and fo lagging behind if you don't have candied pets/atra or epd respectively (which thankfully I do).
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    This thread is becoming hero-tic.
    I would said hero-nic
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3