Default Possible EXP in A World Engulfed in Shadows

Do any of you want to double check my calculations:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=495181022
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

You made a slight miscalculation; Party Boost, Team Tree Boost, and Drink Boost are multiplicative when it comes to EXP (not with RDR or Meseta), not additive, so your boost total should be calculated like this: (Boosters)*Drink Boost*Party Boost*Tree Boost.
    So with your Boosters listed you should have (0.5+0.5+1.5+1.25)*1.15*1.4*1.04=~627.9% Total EXP gained not just 434%.
    Coincidentally, I did some data collection today as well, and with (0.5+0.5+0.75+1)*1.15*1.4=~442.75% Boost I got ~758,858EXP from enemy kills (based on EXP Pop-up notations, so the actual number may be slightly off, and not counting the EXP for the quest clear).

EDIT: fixed some midnight-sleepy numbers.
    Also, just to back up the_importer_'s numbers, here is a copy of the sheet using the boosts I had when collecting my EXP data, and as you can see, it pretty much matches up, with the ~800EXP discrepancy likely being from me not counting the EXP from the quest clear.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 31, 2018 at 04:36 PM.

The point is: it's beastly huge, which is already a common knowledge.

As much as I understand you'd want to calculate it, it's really better to just run it and look at the numbers (then try and devise what is additive and what is multiplicative).
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    As much as I understand you'd want to calculate it, it's really better to just run it and look at the numbers (then try and devise what is additive and what is multiplicative).
    The data for what boosts are additive and multiplicative is already available.

Yeah but it doesn't mean that we can be bothered to remember those, we never need it... except in those once-a-few-years events.

But in general, you get a much better idea of how much you can get out of the quest by actually logging in and doing it.
    Crunching numbers is one thing, but then there's reality once you hit the servers.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Yeah but it doesn't mean that we can be bothered to remember those, we never need it... except in those once-a-few-years events.

But in general, you get a much better idea of how much you can get out of the quest by actually logging in and doing it.
    Crunching numbers is one thing, but then there's reality once you hit the servers.
    I completely agree with you in regard to just running the stuff with your boosters and not worrying about the minutest calculations; I took down the EXP I gained from one run so I could just do the basic "if I get about 750k EXP in about 3 in-mission minutes, then that means that I should get about x number of levels before my boosters run out/before I get bored" and decide if it is worth it to pop some more.
    I'm merely pointing out your comment of "then try and devise what is additive and what is multiplicative" as it is pointless to do since that information is already available (why reinvent the wheel?).
    Last edited by Anduril; May 31, 2018 at 02:40 PM.