Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default So, Endless Quests are Coming this Week, Interested?

Well, unlike the Challenge Quests, these seem to allow to use your actual classes and gear, so that's a plus, but besides unlocking some titles, what else will we get from doing these? I don't recall reading about a shop that will allow you to trade for Endless Quests Points. These need to have a purpose before fading into obscurity in within a month.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Not really sure on this one for me. The word endless kinda speaks it can get boring really quickly. But hey it's something new, always hyped for it.

I haven't really check about it much, what are the rewards from it anyway?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Gonna have to see what rewards that comes with it ..... I think there are Falz Wings (some variants) ......
    Does we get extra currency to trade items we want, like CM?
    I wonder if those Falz Wings are drop only.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I wonder if those Falz Wings are drop only.
    Bumped says these are title rewards.

As for Endless Quest - I'm sure it'll be another thing in a row along with CM. PvP, Limited, Ultimate, Riding and Busters which I'm already have no time and will for.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jun 4, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

Maybe they give a lot of EXP and some 14* stuff

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Maybe they give a lot of EXP and some 14* stuff
    EXP will definitely be good considering most of the stages are going to be last years anniversary LQ missions, which were known for giving out insane amounts of EXP.

it just depends on how high of a level you have to be to access XH, if its just 75/75 then you could def get your classes maxed out pretty quickly from it most likely.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

half of ep1-4 quest's EXP came from the magatsu sai, and the areas you encounter are in a random order. it'll also have the buster field limited quest from new year's thrown in as well.

but yeah, all this means is that either Enchanted Forest dies off outside of campaign boosts, or it doesn't reward well enough and people ignore it.

that said, it's 4-player content, so like the most recent extreme quests, you just need a couple friends if you really wanna farm that for whatever it offers anyway.

my prediction: there could be 14* drops, but it could be a more permanent home to cosmetic drops like *Coat Edge, and on the hopeful side maybe be a better source for Slave/Nemesis NT weapons, because the drop rates in ult nab/lilipa are butt even when they DO have increased base drop rates
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jun 4, 2018 at 01:48 PM.

If anything, I hope they add Quelle Glitter to the endless quest, considering it'll be completely unavailable when easter goes away if it isnt there.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    If anything, I hope they add Quelle Glitter to the endless quest, considering it'll be completely unavailable when easter goes away if it isnt there.
    I have a feeling all the seasonal 14*s will drop in Christmas 2018 as well. Just a feeling though. (´・ω・`)

How they barely give any information made me skeptical. Wonder what kind of carrots they'll put for us in this quest, aside from the title reward.