Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'm a fan of "finite" content, with an ending point. I dislike quests/events that give you a time limit and ask you to kill/collect/perform actions as many times as possible without a hard limit. Having a time limit for a finishable quest is ok with me (like AQ).

Of course I will try it, of course I will farm it, but I don't think I will have as much "fun" from it as I have from farming Free Field for example.

If it can give guaranteed demonias as a trade, I'd eat that carrot. The pole as well. I'll be the fan of infinite quest until I get them olllll.

Of course it's unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    EXP will definitely be good considering most of the stages are going to be last years anniversary LQ missions, which were known for giving out insane amounts of EXP.
    Well now I'm definitely interested, I loved those quests... plus I've got a lot of levelling to do, I just couldn't stomach getting Braver and Hero to 80 but this'll do the trick. If them expensive camos drop, or 14*s and Bodes, well that's just gravy.

I just hope the translation team can translate those missions fast or else we'll be randomly killing stuff just to figure out if we killed the correct enemies or if we're even doing the correct thing to finish a mission :v

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I just hope the translation team can translate those missions fast or else we'll be randomly killing stuff just to figure out if we killed the correct enemies or if we're even doing the correct thing to finish a mission :v
    If you're not a Patreon already, perhaps you could spare a buck or 2 per month, this could help the translation team.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

no 14* at a reasonable rate like ench forest = dead on arrival
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

At least sega is pumping out new content right when forest was getting hella boring.

im still waiting to see what drops and how drop rates are, i still dont see the appeal this quest yet outside a PSOz memory

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    If you're not a Patreon already, perhaps you could spare a buck or 2 per month, this could help the translation team.
    the shill is real

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im still waiting to see what drops and how drop rates are, i still dont see the appeal this quest yet outside a PSOz memory

the shill is real
    No shills here, but I do see a cheap parasite.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    No shills here, but I do see a cheap parasite.
    when i see them not take a long time to update story mode and heck go out of their way to translate everything or 99% of it, i'll give them money for their effort