Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    when i see them not take a long time to update story mode and heck go out of their way to translate everything or 99% of it, i'll give them money for their effort
    And the work they've been doing before their Patreon account (2017), that doesn't count for shit? The majority of us that can't read Japanese wouldn't be playing this game if it weren't for their translation. You don't want to contribute financially, fine, but show a little respect for once in your life.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    And the work they've been doing before their Patreon account (2017), that doesn't count for shit? The majority of us that can't read Japanese wouldn't be playing this game if it weren't for their translation. You don't want to contribute financially, fine, but show a little respect for once in your life.
    all i ever hear from people is that story takes forever to translate (even though they say it takes a lot of work but i've seen other games get translated fast with very small teams) and just other stuff that would be nice to have translated.

I don't use Tweaker/translation patch though if thats saying anything. i wasnt looking for a fight either but you came off hostile pretty quick buddy

How translator works for free/not have nothing to do with endless quest, so let's change the pace.
    Icon thread next door contain few images from the quest tutorial popup, i'll just dump some that looked relevant here.

If you're not a Patreon already, perhaps you could spare a buck or 2 per month, this could help the translation team.
    I can spare a few bucks, I already donated to seiryl and bumped, but translation team? wheres that?

No shills here, but I do see a cheap parasite.
    that's a sad thing to assume and I hate you for that.

We pretty much slowed down due to life events and such, which has impacted the ability for us to do the things we wanted to touch in the game.
    Things like story translations, they take a lot of work for a proper polish and to meet people's expectations as well.

when i see them not take a long time to update story mode and heck go out of their way to translate everything or 99% of it, i'll give them money for their effort
    k

Patreon money goes to our server bills, hardly goes to our translations, but money wouldn't really persuade us in working harder. The community is mostly a toxic playerbase that chews everyone out and makes us all bitter, myself included.

Small petty fights that happen here or in our discord or even shitty events, like the whole webmoney fiasco. We stopped caring about winning people's hearts and do what we want to do as far as the direction of the translations go.

tl;dr we don't care if they like us or not, we do it cause we like the game.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Not sure where to put this ..... but ..... new affixes written as レッサー

- Lesser(?) Stamina ( I / II / III ) = 15 / 35 / 45
    - Lesser(?) Power ( I / II ) = 5 / 15

There's Shoot/Tech/Spirita .... so, I would assume all "lesser(?)" stat increase affix should be there .....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

3 runs, the stage for each run is identical but just shuffled around. Hardest stage being DF loser, ultimate amduscia & anga.

Just find out that the quest give new affix.
    Lesser power/shot/tech I +5 atk
    Lesser spirita +1 pp
    Lesser stamina +15 hp
    Last edited by wefwq; Jun 6, 2018 at 05:55 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    3 runs, the stage for each run is identical but just shuffled around. Hardest stage being DF loser, ultimate amduscia & anga.
    You haven't seen solo run with most of the mission is kill from behind (when the class isn't so good at repositioning behind the mobs and kill them outright after that)
    Anga at stage 2, where DarkBlast haven't filled, and your chosen class only have 2 weapons (which all got resisted on 2nd phase)
    I started to feel this needs some rebalance for solo run, at least for rng on missions
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

My first solo run gave me Loser on stage 2, Magatsu Sai on stage 3.
    I swore like a damn sailor the minute I saw that happen

Spoiler!

All I got so far

Incase it hasn't been posted yet and anyone is wondering:
    A wings reward from 8m points in what I assume is Free (can also be obtained from 4-class)
    B wings reward from 7m in 4-class
    C wings reward from 6m in Solo.
    also you get 2 to use so you can have them for every character

If you run into loser, magatsu, or ult amdu with anga before stage 11ish I suggest restart unless you're really packing on your DPS
    this is pretty fun tho

......i wasnt looking for a fight either but you came off hostile pretty quick buddy
    Dude you called shill, that's an insult if I ever seen one. You got off easy BTW, guess I was feeling generous last night.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I can spare a few bucks, I already donated to seiryl and bumped, but translation team? wheres that?
    https://www.patreon.com/PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    that's a sad thing to assume and I hate you for that.
    Bro, as a general rule on this forum, if Kril posts something and someone replies something negative and/or hurtfull, it's normally directed at him.

@Sirius-91 & AIDA

I know you guys aren't using that Patreon money for weekly filet mignon diners, but at the end of the day, if it helps to save some cash for your monthly hosting, then it probably helps into relieving some of that "toxic community" stress.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!