Default English patch doesnt work.

I am trying to install pso2 with English patch to my friend. but we have being tried for a weeks of what to do and it never worked.
    The game can be launch in Japanese without any problem, however the game is never in English. I checked the install log and it should be success, the patches files are here.
    I am probably sure that its not the problem of files since I moved mine( that work on mine and a other computer)
    I closed all security like firewall and other anti-virus for that. but the English patch doesn't work either.
    Does anyone have the same problem or know how to solve it.

thank you

You are doing it through the Tweaker, right? You are making sure that it is running as Admin?
    Also, the few times that I've had the English patch fail, I was able to fix it by hitting "Uninstall English Patch," then closing the Tweaker, reopening it, and the selecting "Install English Patch."
    If all else fails, there is still the option of manually applying the basic English patch after every update: https://pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 4, 2018 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarakDarak View Post
    I am trying to install pso2 with English patch to my friend. but we have being tried for a weeks of what to do and it never worked.
    The game can be launch in Japanese without any problem, however the game is never in English. I checked the install log and it should be success, the patches files are here.
    I am probably sure that its not the problem of files since I moved mine( that work on mine and a other computer)
    I closed all security like firewall and other anti-virus for that. but the English patch doesn't work either.
    Does anyone have the same problem or know how to solve it.

thank you
    Don't disable your antivirus, set exceptions.

Too many people assume that disabling will fix the problem.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unfortunally... all that didnt work either...

What folder is PSO2Tweaker installed in?