Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
Well technically JB double jump uniqueness got backstabbed with Hr one. To me Hr double jump should be the JB one and current JB jump should be the one available for everyone. Still this change won't prevent me to play Bo x)
I guess the bare hand part could mayyyyyyyybe be handy for challenge quest. If it's not for this purpose then am clueless and it's not like the now not so new solo xq could be cleared with bare hand like some did with H&H So Idon't see any hurt if it's available for it or not
Yeah when Hr was here first, jb took the first hit and that's what I thought when it first came out. Now that everyone could, JB isn't so special anymore. It's just another weapon like any other, just different arts and one more jump ability (that even Hr has it as well, sigh).

Of course that doesn't mean it's not unplayable, it's still JB as a class. But I do remember people go crazy digging in PvP not only because it was good, but also because it can do double jump, which was useful in some maps. Like in forest, taunting people from the top of the blocks. Now that everyone will be able to, it's just not so special anymore isn't it.

Why I said bare hand is even more silly is more of its existence. At least Hr has "advanced" word backed up for it, even though that doesn't make up for stabbing over JB. I was at least expecting Hr has a point to spend for it. Then suddenly bare hand will get a double jump.

If it's for challenge quest, I'd rather have double jump as a ring (or whatever means) that you could buy at the shop or boxes than getting that out of nowhere. I mean, it gives more meaning to get it. It's called challenge quest for a reason I think.