Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Umblla at 500 seems to be absolutely useless as a set enemy, especially since his drop boost can totally expire while in mission
    Actually, this feels intentional. SEGA knows how far casual groups can go, and how far dedicated groups can go. They selected Umbla to appear early so that the boost is enjoyed by everyone and not only by power players. The latter group will still enjoy the RDR boost for more enemies and ECs anyway.

The other option they could have had is to make it a definite spawn at 05:30 remaining regardless of what was going on in the map, but there may be technical reasons behind not doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So much of this EQ feels... lazily done. Umblla at 500 seems to be absolutely useless as a set enemy, especially since his drop boost can totally expire while in mission, and even then, its RNG even for Mr. Boing to spawn and extend the drop boost. Enemies being nothing, but Natives/Darkers until you get to at least 4000 when Aberrations spawn, and even to that point it becomes a hard stretch to kill off bosses. What's even the point of scoring when its all controlled through RNG and not effort?

I had this on my mind for a while; I truly have never been so disappointed in Driving Rain, but this year's version is just terrible. A lot of old seasonal EQs that were really good have started becoming just plain terrible to play(I'm looking at you Trick or Treat 2017). Easter 2018 I will say came back strongly. Whoever is in charge of these EQ redesigns however, needs to have someone else do it, seriously.
    Fully agree at RNG part and whole EQ attitude. Personally me prefers fixed spawns at EQ's and daily routine which means all players be in equal conditions.