Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Edit: Also people should use their DB earlier than at very last minute :/
    I was doing that intially, using my DaB at last minute but since you fight boss during that, i noticed after a few runs it wasn't that good, DaB is better used to clear big groups of mobs very quickly or beat the non-UQ lvl85 bosses, because UQ lvl 85 bosses can hardly be hit in the weak point with DaB making your dmg not that good with it

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I was doing that intially, using my DaB at last minute but since you fight boss during that, i noticed after a few runs it wasn't that good, DaB is better used to clear big groups of mobs very quickly or beat the non-UQ lvl85 bosses, because UQ lvl 85 bosses can hardly be hit in the weak point with DaB making your dmg not that good with it
    Indeed. Add to this people seems shy to use it (I noticed the same behaviour during Polytan) and when someone "dare" triggering his/her you have 99.9% chance most other will use their at same time which is a huuuuuuuuge waste in the end. People should take turns. I mean 1 DB at a time but regularily as the run rush is going.

Edit: Another possibility is people wait because you can draw your umbla stick while in DB form...whatever I got Dat Bow while following my own strategy and wasn't in a party with that
    Last edited by Masu; Jun 10, 2018 at 05:41 AM.

Indeed. Add to this people seems shy to use it (I noticed the same behaviour during Polytan) and when someone "dare" triggering his/her you have 99.9% chance most other will use their at same time which is a huuuuuuuuge waste in the end. People should take turns. I mean 1 DB at a time but regularily as the run rush is going.

Edit: Another possibility is people wait because you can draw your umbla stick while in DB form...whatever I got Dat Bow while following my own strategy and wasn't in a party with that
    im mad jelly,enjoy that bow though duder,those upcoming bow buffs are looking shweet too

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if you used your head, killing as much as possible adds more chances for those 13/14* drops to the loot pool for you. i mean come on man
    Sure as long as you're happy with your 4000 point runs be my quest, don't need people like you in my mpas though.

could you perhaps share your method?

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Personally, I skip 95% of the trash mobs and keep moving in order to spawn the next code. The faster you get those codes to spawn, the sooner you get those points higher, and the more lv. 85 mobs you get to fight.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Indeed. Add to this people seems shy to use it
    I bet most people have their DB filled only at the end of the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Sure as long as you're happy with your 4000 point runs be my quest, don't need people like you in my mpas though.
    And what this score influence to? SEGA loves when diligent players get nothing and leisure slackers get stuff...

Well about killing much stuff I see my classes lvl up pretty quickly here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    could you perhaps share your method?
    No real strategy x) I was just meaning using Dark Blast earlier than at last minute for the Umbla Stick bonus.

Japs in general usually insist on killing every single non-trial trash enemy that spawns so that's always a total time waster when you should be moving ahead once you've killed the majority of them. Also they work like ants so they need someone to take initiative and lead eeeverytime. Not as bad as in the forest since it seems like there's at least some people here who understand that only trials matter.
    Killing every single non-trial trash before moving ahead is actually how it's done, if you leave too many behind you won't get new spawns which will be the real time waster.
    The best thing is to clear 2 sectors at a time, a few people (preferably with hueg aoe) always stay one sector ahead and move to the next as soon as there enemies only in one sector while others mop up the trash in the previous sector. This way trash dies fast and you don't waste time waiting for spawn/overkilling trash. 3rd sector is no good as it might not even spawn or people will just spread out and start leaving trash behind, plus less exp, if it matters.

when you can control your mpa composition let me know otherwise run with your team who most likely play the classes they feel like

and even if you did speed through the map, you'll most likely hit the mob cap and be forced to clear mobs then an E trial spawns somewhere on the map randomly. get good kid