Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Lead border break, ya I did that one a lot, but never encountered Big Vardha, only Tranmizer. For Desert Guerillas, ya I probably encountered BV a few times, but it died in 20 seconds, nothing like the videos that I'm seeing on YouTube with this Mega Mecha EQ.
    No you won't encounter big vardha in lead border break. What he meant is there are 3; Lead Border Break, Big Vardha, and Guerillas.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    No you won't encounter big vardha in lead border break. What he meant is there are 3; Lead Border Break, Big Vardha, and Guerillas.
    I've googled, I found one called "Big Vardha Extermination", but never saw this one either. I started back in Aprils 2014, but I didn't do any EQ for at least 3 months, I was mainly doing the story mode, ARK quests and Free Fields (soloing basically).
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

So, what is up with this anyway?
    Do we use it in SH as a level-up substitute?
    Are we supposed to run XH and hope for units?
    DId Sega think we needed Vardha souls on our high end equipment? Like, what's going on here?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Well you can spam it for Conquerors Crest so i don't really have much complain. Just run it if you can or don't run it if you don't wanna. The only gripe i have is it took over scheduled EQ's.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    So, what is up with this anyway?
    Do we use it in SH as a level-up substitute?
    Are we supposed to run XH and hope for units?
    DId Sega think we needed Vardha souls on our high end equipment? Like, what's going on here?
    It may be the first of many following old EQs that will be used to provide diversity in content and campaigns.

Pretty good to see BIG BOI to make a comeback, even if it's just a week-long campaign.

Best EQ since I don't even remember

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Best EQ since I don't even remember
    Indeed. As a scrub, it was surprising to see how the boss didn't melted at the first hit, and to see how often some died at the first try (including me, of course).

It is really fun to see a PSO2 boss that can kill us if we're not really careful.

IMHO, SEGA must implement this change to the entire game, not only to some bosses.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

In one session I managed to get (2) Slave Shooter-NT and 6 crests. Not bad at all imo. It definitely has that oldschool vibe with the tough resistance and HP.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

First session I gotten Nemesis Rifle (8 slots) and Slave Lance (8 slots) plus 6 slots Weila Bode (more for the soul catalyst than the Bode). The more valuable thing for me is 8 slots doom break, vardha soul fodder and high slots flict,alter fodder.