Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

4 cubes and a nemesis nt from 7 runs going straight for kills. Good for crests at least.

I also got 5s flict magia and 6s doom break. I never play this crap I even forgot what it can drop.

It was nice seeing it live for a tad longer. Seeing my damage so low made me think it was gonna live longer what with the 80% damage resistance. Got a Rykros Staff off of it the second run.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Wait, they made an EQ where you have to kill Vardha, lol OK, this should be interesting.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Importer > Vardha was the first raid boss back in episode 1. The original quest is still playable during random Lilipa EQs. I'm surprised you never even heard of it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Importer > Vardha was the first raid boss back in episode 1. The original quest is still playable during random Lilipa EQs. I'm surprised you never even heard of it.
    Well I started back in spring 2014, guessing they stopped running the EQ by then. I recall seeing Vardha in EQ in the past, but it was just as a regular emergency code during that said EQ.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jun 13, 2018 at 07:14 AM.
    Spoiler!

Did 3 runs only because I was late, got 2 Nemesis in my 2nd run, DS and GS. Well, sure, why not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

/self-mockery ON
    Ok... I just realized reading your comments that we were able to do multiple runs! I was so disgusted that I logged off thinking only one run was possible
    /self-mockery OFF

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well I started back in spring 2014, guessing they stopped running the EQ by then. I recall seeing Vardha in EQ in the past, but it was just as a regular emergency code during that said EQ.
    It's strange, in 2014 Lilipa EQs appeared very often. Nowaday it's rare but still happen.
    You never did "Lead border break" (with the 2 cougar NX at the end) ? People mainly run this one, but 2 others quests is available, Big Vardha and "Desert Guerillas"
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    It's strange, in 2014 Lilipa EQs appeared very often. Nowaday it's rare but still happen.
    You never did "Lead border break" (with the 2 cougar NX at the end) ? People mainly run this one, but 2 others quests is available, Big Vardha and "Desert Guerillas"
    Lead border break, ya I did that one a lot, but never encountered Big Vardha, only Tranmizer. For Desert Guerillas, ya I probably encountered BV a few times, but it died in 20 seconds, nothing like the videos that I'm seeing on YouTube with this Mega Mecha EQ.
    Spoiler!