Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

A2's outfit from nier automata collab was basewear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RefrainDP View Post
    Also according to Bumped's most recent update, BEATLESS collab costumes will also be basewear.
    Oh, they put that on bumped? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Isn't it nice we get to see Echo's nuptial underwear weeks before Zeno does?

btw, is that hinted in current story mode? I dropped in early episode 4 and never looked back...

Yeah in one of the newest EP5 side stories Echo and Zeno announce that they're engaged.

Btw I kinda wish now Sega would move the Normal tech Advance skill from Fo to Te. The new simple compounds look like they won't benefit from Tech Charge Advance and Fo players already have to spend a lot of SP into various other skills.(also Te/Hu would have a slightly stronger Nabarta, C'mon Sega)

Also candy remover for only 1 SG is godlike. Ramune and experimental Candy no longer useless.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jun 24, 2018 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah in one of the newest EP5 side stories Echo and Zeno announce that they're engaged.

Btw I kinda wish now Sega would move the Normal tech Advance skill from Fo to Te. The new simple compounds look like they won't benefit from Tech Charge Advance and Fo players already have to spend a lot of SP into various other skills.(also Te/Hu would have a slightly stronger Nabarta, C'mon Sega)

Also candy remover for only 1 SG is godlike. Ramune and experimental Candy no longer useless.
    I am excited for the candy pet cost reduction however they say it is being added to the SG shop and that makes me sad because in my heart I want the version at the pet shop/recycle shop to cost 1sg but in my mind Sega is Sega and Sega will mess it up and I bet they will be limited purchases at the SG shop if they are even available.

Quote Originally Posted by x2madda View Post
    I am excited for the candy pet cost reduction however they say it is being added to the SG shop and that makes me sad because in my heart I want the version at the pet shop/recycle shop to cost 1sg but in my mind Sega is Sega and Sega will mess it up and I bet they will be limited purchases at the SG shop if they are even available.
    I'm pretty sure they're being added to the actual star gem shop (the one you buy makeover passes and extra storage from), not the treasure shop. They're probably also going to be the same price in the pet shop, since it's not like there isn't a precedent for them having the same item for the same price in multiple shops. Carmel crushers are in the candy shop AND the excube shop.

Worst case scenario, I think, would be that the all candy removers stay only in the treasure shop, but I doubt that since it explicitly says the SG shop.

Btw I kinda wish now Sega would move the Normal tech Advance skill from Fo to Te. The new simple compounds look like they won't benefit from Tech Charge Advance and Fo players already have to spend a lot of SP into various other skills.
    Oh yes, Te must become more of Fo slut!

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Oh yes, a support class must rival even the best of DPS classes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Oh yes, a support class must rival even the best of DPS classes!
    That's not what he said.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

The Glorious Wand PA, hype is real.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Oh no! What will Fo/Fi do without a 10% Uncharged Tech Multiplier? A multiplier most Fo players don't care about because most f2p players go dual element since they can't afford 3 separate skill trees?

Oh no! What will Fo/Fi do without a 10% Uncharged Tech Multiplier? A multiplier most Fo players don't care about because most f2p players go dual element since they can't afford 3 separate skill trees?
    Actually going dual element yields similar or better results in most content. With EPD/Atra with Providence S4 + compound cycles, you get much more mileage from getting two compounds with full element multipliers on both element than from the extra T-ATK you can scrap from going single element. If you were to go the super dedicated route, you'd make 2 dual element trees and 3 single element + T-ATK trees, but the difference between those ends up being relatively marginal, aside from content where you can't keep reliable compound cycles (most rematch EQs), so people end up doing dual ele trees.

In any case I'd rather dump my extra points in about everything except Normal tech advance. This skill is mostly useless because most of the weaps with innocent form potential are now too weak, and most worthy uncharged techs are either still too weak or crafted for something more useful (hello Nabarta 0)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 26, 2018 at 06:32 PM.