Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The bottom line is really to either nerf that one exp LQ or buff other levelling content (Advance Quests, other LQs) to at least come remotely close to how efficient that one quest is . The fact that the best exp/time ratio is locked to one of the most mind-numbing quests (since there is literally no variation whatsoever) is kind of a problem. I wouldn't mind running in circles and triggering random e-trials because at this point it at least keeps your brain somewhat alive.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Or you just tell your support partner to do the collecting for you.
    What the hell are you saying?! he have a feature like that? omg I didn't know

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    What the hell are you saying?! he have a feature like that? omg I didn't know
    Yep, that's how he gains level. My support partner in fact is higher levels than my main character

I wouldn't mind at all. Leveling has never been a big draw for me in MMO's or similar games. I just get it out of the way and then get on to playing the things I like. When I started to try other classes I would have been perfectly fine just starting at the level cap instantly with gear and then focusing on learning how to play them. In my opinion PSO2's strong point when it comes to playing content is its combat system, but mindlessly rushing through quests like World Engulfed with a full MPA doesn't make the most of it. I also have to admit I don't like repetitiveness either. While it would probably not be popular I'd rather level in a really long, diverse quest with a big reward (maybe 1 level per run?) than a fast quest that is run over and over.

Kaizokage > I have an inkling you don't mean it the same way. You're thinking of letting the Support Partner automatically pick up items, right? If this is a thing it certainly is news to me as well. YOu can however give your Partner some missions (in the my room menu) and ignore quest items altogether.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What is the point to cap every classes ASAP? I mean classes you don't play or just for fun. SG reward? to see orange numbers again ?
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Completionist sake I guess.
    Im kind of torn about this because leveling up classes, to help understand them (for the most part) is good but forcing to do anything "80/80 only" for most of anything of "Any relevence to progress" is dreadful, and just make the grind that much worse cuz its like, can't do anything unless youre 8080 just burns me out so fast.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Class perks. We got some extra stats at level 75 cap IIRC, then 80 was a thing for the 80/80 quests, and now we have some extra sauce (85SG and a passive) at level 85, for each class.
    I play every class (and apparently I'm bad at all of them) so I want to reach max just to make sure I can unlock everything. Still about 20 millions short for Gu, then fo, te, br, bo left...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

If hitting level cap wasn't a requirement for so much stuff, then I'd say it's somewhat fine. Hitting level cap should require effort, much more so to cap them all. But that should be more about bragging rights, rather than a requisite to reach the peak of the game.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

i level capped all class just so i can get class cubes faster. i just have really bad luck for RNG with Enchanted Forest Free Field. playing almost all class and get *14 only from crest is a pain. i hope just keep or buff the EXP LQ engulfed of shadows so i can get class cubes faster. i'm glad tough (edited).
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; Jun 18, 2018 at 10:28 AM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad