Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

To be honest, it's a fine question for a returning player to ask, I'm just a bit salty over people getting the two words mixed up in meta discussion. Especially as viability varies from what one expects from different content. Like what's viable to run crimson dragon (not atrum) with, what's viable to clear phanatical phantoms reliability, and what's viable for actually clearing endless quest or getting all four boosted magatsu clears done

Quote Originally Posted by heichiro View Post
    Hi! And sorry for this question. As the title suggests, is Fo/Te still a viable class in PSO2? I quit this game nearing the end of episode 2(I know, I know I played in SEA version cuz I'm from Phils.). I really wanted to have this class cuz playing Fomarl is my so called rule when playing PSO ever since PSZero, so please answer me truthfully

And also, thank you in advance for your suggestions to me
    It's best caster in the game atm, and later this month Fo/Te gets new techniques.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    To be honest, it's a fine question for a returning player to ask, I'm just a bit salty over people getting the two words mixed up in meta discussion. Especially as viability varies from what one expects from different content. Like what's viable to run crimson dragon (not atrum) with, what's viable to clear phanatical phantoms reliability, and what's viable for actually clearing endless quest or getting all four boosted magatsu clears done
    most people just wanted something thats able to do all that though which atm isn't exactly the case but still doable

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

which then the real answer for it all is summoner; The Class That Changes Role Depending on the Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    which then the real answer for it all is summoner; The Class That Changes Role Depending on the Pet
    Su is the real Fo.

Sega is quite partial to Fo/Te. Even if it was weak for a bit they'll go out of their way to buff it until it's good.

I'd say the only class to think twice about doing is Summoner, just because the pets and candies are so seasonal it's impossible to gear within a reasonable timeframe. If you collect your eggs and candies over the course of a year, maybe.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jun 19, 2018 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Sega is quite partial to Fo/Te. Even if it was weak for a bit they'll go out of their way to buff it until it's good.

I'd say the only class to think twice about doing is Summoner, just because the pets and candies are so seasonal it's impossible to gear within a reasonable timeframe. If you collect your eggs and candies over the course of a year, maybe.
    they have added a ton of pets to CFs this year, and super megaton parfeit is a perma drop in XQ3. i think it's much more reasonable than before. not to mention you can get rykros with crests too.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    they have added a ton of pets to CFs this year, and super megaton parfeit is a perma drop in XQ3. i think it's much more reasonable than before. not to mention you can get rykros with crests too.
    Megaton parfaits were always "perma available" and the super version doesn't fix anything about how hard it is to gear up summoner's pets. I'd say the best periods of time to get into summoner are always during the anniversary events.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Megaton parfaits were always "perma available" and the super version doesn't fix anything about how hard it is to gear up summoner's pets. I'd say the best periods of time to get into summoner are always during the anniversary events.
    megaton parfeits were only reliably farmable, outside of titles, from challenge mode which is a wasteland and the occassional limited badge shop (which kind of defeats the purpose of talking about permanent, reliable farming). super megaton can be farmed soloing in a permanent quest and is good for most of the pets if not all of the pets.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    megaton parfeits were only reliably farmable, outside of titles, from challenge mode which is a wasteland and the occassional limited badge shop (which kind of defeats the purpose of talking about permanent, reliable farming). super megaton can be farmed soloing in a permanent quest and is good for most of the pets if not all of the pets.
    I was talking about perma available, not farmable. Besides you can still do the Zieg CO for 120k CM. But the point still stands. You get only 1 decent Parfait from a hard lategame source (and Summoners won't be able to use the S1~3 Abilities to make the Solo XQ easier). Never mind the second parfait having to be what ever you currently have or the lack of reliable Roll farming. Support roll is easily the best Roll to have but to get it you need to have a shit ton of Harktotan Pyroxenes (those are fun to farm) or pray a Rare boat encounter will drop one of these. Honestly outside of the Anniversary Shop gearing up as a Summoner is just awful. Far too many of them are exclusive to outdated content or Collection files. Not even Leonitas 13* exchange has super parfaits. Pet Raising (which includes Candy) is the worst part about summoner atm and it's partially why the latest survey on Su was so negative.