Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nvidia Inspector no longer working?

Fired up the game today after a 2 month break and my vsync and AO settings from inspector no longer work, leading me to think inspector overall no longer works for PSO2. I have the latest Nvidia driver and tried the game in both fullscreen and virtual fullsscreen, still no dice. I am running rivatuner to monitor framerates if that matters.

Still able to limit the game framerate through NVIDIA Inspector just fine right now.
    Try to reinstall your driver, there should be checkbox on the bottom to restore all profile to default state in their driver installer.

Interestingly, after reinstalling my nvidia drivers I found that PSO2 no longer shows up in geforce. I remember seeing awhile back that Sega removed the nvidia freestyle from pso2, did they remove the nvidia functionality all together?

EDIT: So even after doing a clean install of the last Nvidia drivers that worked for me, now those don't work either! Maybe it has something to do with the new windows update? Can someone with one of the more recent nvidia updates and/or the newest windows 10 update confirm if the ambient occlusion in inspector still works?
    Last edited by spin1490; Jun 23, 2018 at 12:16 AM.

They didn't remove FreeStyle from PSO2. It wasn't supported from the start, it was just a hack-ish way to force it on. And to be honest, I still have it working on the latest update, so not sure what's up with that.

That said, FreeStyle seems to sporadically stop working everywhere, even in games that are listed as supported.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Well pso2 is showing back up in geforce but ambient occlusion and vsync in inspector still arent working :/ ALso, when i go to the nvidia control panel i cannot change the gpu used for pso2 (it defaults to nvidia, but dont know if this could be part of the problem)

Here the files you need to, if u still want to use it. You are not allowed to update it . Since the updates removed the features.

p.s includes Nvidia Driver 390.65, GeForce_Experience_v3.12.0.79 and nvidiaProfileInspector 2.1.3.10

Tried those. Even did a clean uninstall of my previous drivers. Ambient occlusion through inspector still doesnt work, even when trying multiple compatability flags that worked before.Thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by spin1490 View Post
    Tried those. Even did a clean uninstall of my previous drivers. Ambient occlusion through inspector still doesnt work, even when trying multiple compatability flags that worked before.Thanks for trying.
    For me it worked. make sure experimental function is enabled.

p.s my Geforce experience is even updated.
    Last edited by sakare; Jun 25, 2018 at 01:40 AM.

Experimental function? Also do you have anything special for the pso2 exe? Like disable fullscreen optimizations or run as administrator? Also what AO comparability flag are you using? And now anytime I open GeForce it tries to update to the new version and I have to cancel it :/