Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default ARKS Glory Race: 6th Anniversary Player Report

It's that time of the year again, and SEGA has released Player, Support Partner, PA, and Title statistics; this data was collected in April 2018.

In a surprising piece of data, Male Newmen have fought back against their decline and their relative numbers have increased by 0.2% from last year.
    Spoiler!

Also, Hunter has finally risen past Braver for the first time since 2015, but, unsurprisingly, Hero eclipses any individual class.
    Spoiler!

Previous Reports:
    1st Anniversary Thanksgiving 2013
    2nd Anniversary Thanksgiving 2014
    3rd Anniversary MAXIMUM ATTACK
    4th Anniversary ARKS ORDERS RUSH
    5th Anniversary Thanksgiving 2017
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 27, 2018 at 02:54 AM.

I love how they have statistics for breast size, it just shows how important boobs are to us lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I love how they have statistics for breast size, it just shows how important boobs are to us lmao
    Chest size is very important part of character's identity!

looks like peoples taste in oppai size improved from Ep3 onwards

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    looks like peoples taste in oppai size improved from Ep3 onwards
    Too bad shape is more important than size. Many PSO2 players never saw a pair of boobs in real life so their characters have balloon-like knockers that look ridiculous regardless of how big or small they are. Attached to a stick-thin loli for extra fail points.

Anyway, size and height charts remain virtually unchanged from last year. Class-wise I see a worrying tendency for top meta classes to be left in the dust (except hero obviously), while weaker classes are picked more often. Since SEGA apparently judges class balance by popular vote now, this will probably result in strongest classes getting even stronger so they can "catch up with others".

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Too bad shape is more important than size. Many PSO2 players never saw a pair of boobs in real life so their characters have balloon-like knockers that look ridiculous regardless of how big or small they are. Attached to a stick-thin loli for extra fail points.
    Chestlets lawl

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I wish I could understand the obsession of playing female characters.
    I have a similar question regarding the widespread obsession for fighting enemies in something that does not even remotely resemble armor... but to each their own.

Considering the fact that Sega gave us the option for Aura Dark Blast form, as well as select if we want to see others as they want or as we want them, I wonder if they could also implement an option to see other players in combat areas with their Fashion or with their equipped equipment.

(I had asked something similar in WoW forums years ago when they implemented transmog, because you know, RP stuff and how fighting enemies in non-armor breaks immersion. My post received a hundred downvotes in less than a day, which was a feat back then)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I have a similar question regarding the widespread obsession for fighting enemies in something that does not even remotely resemble armor... but to each their own.

Considering the fact that Sega gave us the option for Aura Dark Blast form, as well as select if we want to see others as they want or as we want them, I wonder if they could also implement an option to see other players in combat areas with their Fashion or with their equipped equipment.

(I had asked something similar in WoW forums years ago when they implemented transmog, because you know, RP stuff and how fighting enemies in non-armor breaks immersion. My post received a hundred downvotes in less than a day, which was a feat back then)
    Well, for the online Phantasy Star games, Photons and Photon-derived technology have been the reason why physical armor has not been a required thing; the characters essentially have a personal force field around them, so bulky armor is just redundant.
    Back in the original PSO, most classes wore outfits that had little to no armor, and PSU's Line Shields were just TRON-lines on normal clothes, so going by that, I don't think running around in casual clothes is that immersion breaking for an online Phantasy Star game (though, admittedly, it would be nice if they had more outfits that fit the game's Sci-Fi aesthetic like in the early years of the game).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2018 at 01:06 AM.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Better looking, I guess?

I tried making a male character once, but the only ones that looked right were old dudes or traps. And I've burned out Casts from PSP2.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!