Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Back in the original PSO, most classes wore outfits that had little to no armor,
    I like that thing about glowing parts of an outfits is an actual "armor" of these.

about the female population been more than males , i wonder if polygami its legal among the arks? and also would the writers make that reference in the story eventually ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    about the female population been more than males , i wonder if polygami its legal among the arks? and also would the writers make that reference in the story eventually ?
    According to this info, the total population of a Ship's central dome in-lore is ~1 million, and each Block holds about 200 people between free and premium space; let's round to about 100 blocks for simplicity's sake, then that means that we could have somewhere around 20,000 ARKS per Ship if they all get full (though in reality, peak population is under ~5000 per ship). By this, Oracle might just has more females in the military (which is somewhat seen by the number of ARKS NPCs that are female versus the amount that are male), and perhaps males take on civilian professions more.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2018 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    According to this info, the total population of a Ship in-lore is ~1 million, and each Block holds about 200 people between free and premium space; let's round to about 100 blocks for simplicity's sake, then that means that we could have somewhere around 20,000 ARKS per Ship if they all get full. By this, Oracle might just has more females in the military, and perhaps males take on civilian professions more.
    that could explain alot , i wish in the story stated that more clearly , and even state males have more probabilities of not having photon powers in any kind

I'm not a lore junkie, but maybe female newmans historically being adept with photons influenced those numbers, and could make the population imbalance not too surprising. Just thinking out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    It's mentioned, I think by Maria, that casts can reproduce using a little bit of their remaining organic tissue to make tube babies. It's not too much of a stretch to assume that applies to everyone. We're pretty close to having similar technology in real life using two egg cells, which, barring mutations would always produce a female child.

Therefore, I propose my theory: The marjority of ARKS are lesbians.

We need to get to the bottom of this theory thtrough extensive testing and plenty of film evidence to serve as documentation.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr