Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

That explains it.
    I play a custom 1440p with small UI. Numbers were very much readable before, now they're all tiny. Like, really tiny.
    I don't even want to know how it looks like on a 4k display.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...99554779131904

Happy PSO2 day everyone! i really hope they're gonna extend it, we still had like 8 hours left before the servers shat themselves.

I hope they extend it too, I wasn't done using up my keys. Well es works so I'm on that.

Apparently the Switch version works mighty fine.
    Sega announced all was clear on their side a long while ago but their site is not reachable and many people can't log on.
    It's not a "country ban" either since many jp people can connect with their phones but not with their PC.
    I can't access PSO2 so no idea what's going on.
    I don't particuliarly care but I was hoping to grind some exp inthe event quest... Ah well.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Sega pretty much said if we're still having issues, to take it up with our ISPs.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why is it that the only Ship I can't connect to is Ship 2...
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Why is it that the only Ship I can't connect to is Ship 2...
    Many people are currently having this same problem. As of this post, I don't believe there is yet an explanation.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA
    Because of this, there is a possibility that a failure has occurred in the connection being used, so please contact your ISP.
    Back to the DDOS era, SEGA said the same thing... but my ISP never wanted to do anything because they had to rewrite some routing tables which was against their rules. I spent eight months with a terrible VPN. I really hope SEGA won't be as lame as the last time. Go SEGA, GO !!!

Well time to play PSO2es
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Telepipe worked once, then also died. GG.
    RIP PSO2 day boost.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!