Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Many people are currently having this same problem. As of this post, I don't believe there is yet an explanation.
    Same here. Not like I was actually getting any decent rares from Sky AkumaLand anyhow. :/

Is this as spread as the DDOS? I'm having zero issues, but a friend cant connect at all.

Soooo... we're all just waiting? Tried teleproxy, worked on first log then I lagged out and kept getting "server timed out" every time after that.

When it comes to major problems I'm always the one to suffer. But not this time. JUST WOW!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jul 2, 2018 at 10:36 AM.

I'm half suffering, ISP fucked up but my 3G/4G provider isn't affected by the issue... But 4G's ping + PSO2 = meh
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I ended up using some shady proxies, but the lag... And eventually just died like everything else. This is kinda weird for an ISP issue. It's mostly fine, then I swap blocks, and all I'll get afterwards is instant time-outs.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Got 630'd twice last night (did the twice night before too but I don't think that was related to this current issue maybe router for ethernet was being sus/ISP up to something w/e) at that point I said "screw it going to bed". PSO2 Alert.exe then said "PSO2 Maintenance" yet when I looked on Bumped.org, said servers were still online, and the EQ schedule list was still listed. When I woke up and tried to log on this morning, I noticed Tweaker said, "Upcoming EQ: In Driving Rain 2018" yet right next to it it said "PSO2 Maintenance ???" Was wondering wtf was going on like how is this possible? After going to reddit and bumped, unfortunate that we're in this state atm. Not sure if I smell a potential DDOS like a few years back or not but at the same time, it does give me some relief that pretty much everyone else (even a lot of JP players) are still unable to connect and it ain't just me sticking out like a sore thumb with a weird issue like this. Sadly the Proxy ain't working either, so all we can do is wait seems like D: Let's hope this issue gets solved soon though :/
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Jul 2, 2018 at 12:06 PM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Of course they had cock-up their servers on my day off -_-
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Can't even get the client to start up because it can't download files
    Too bad

I may have a terrible ping with my isp but at least I can connect without any problem . Ship 2 so DED right now. B10 not even full xD