Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Yea i got the stellar walls, but i don't hear people talk about them much.
    Because they came out relatively recently, and they aren't really meta. I figured you were asking because you needed any 12* units at all.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

at the end of the day, you can't equip units that aren't in your inventory; anyway I think Bode and Tagami units are the ones on top for the most part.

if they end Episode 5 without giving the Evelda units an upgrade, I'll be genuinely impressed at sega dropping the ball this hard. (I assume they will just skip straight to the end of what the weapons will eventually upgrade to, and I don't think Luminare was supposed to be that)
    but that's still kind of an unknown here; they could give them an upgrade and maybe it still winds up not being as good as bode (evelda units are technically a straight upgrade over Union units already, so they aren't even bad at all to begin with)

I feel like there's a lot of missed potential here with the concept of 12* sub units though; like I could equip a gruzora rear unit and a sub/stellar wall on force, but then put the stellar wall into the rear slot and equip a deadleon arm for techer. but they haven't made any single-slot individual units with a lot of a single atk that you could leverage the idea of swapping a sub unit around slots as you changed classes worth thinking about
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jul 4, 2018 at 10:24 AM.

Stellar Walls. Easy to +10, comes with OK stats, can affix rings, fairly average stat requirements.
    Perfect for lazy people.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    at the end of the day, you can't equip units that aren't in your inventory; anyway I think Bode and Tagami units are the ones on top for the most part.

if they end Episode 5 without giving the Evelda units an upgrade, I'll be genuinely impressed at sega dropping the ball this hard. (I assume they will just skip straight to the end of what the weapons will eventually upgrade to, and I don't think Luminare was supposed to be that)
    but that's still kind of an unknown here; they could give them an upgrade and maybe it still winds up not being as good as bode (evelda units are technically a straight upgrade over Union units already, so they aren't even bad at all to begin with)

I feel like there's a lot of missed potential here with the concept of 12* sub units though; like I could equip a gruzora rear unit and a sub/stellar wall on force, but then put the stellar wall into the rear slot and equip a deadleon arm for techer. but they haven't made any single-slot individual units with a lot of a single atk that you could leverage the idea of swapping a sub unit around slots as you changed classes worth thinking about
    Tbh i think we're not far from getting the first 13* units.

We now have a wider variety of 12* ones, so by the time ep 5 concludes, we'll probably get a sneak peak at it.