Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1st couple runs took my party 35+ mins without expert. I really need to find a way to clear those nightmarish XQs soon.... >.>;

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I try and keep subclass leveling regulated to stuff like LQs or other Flavor of the Month 12-player quests if I don't have any bonus keys available.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    1st couple runs took my party 35+ mins without expert. I really need to find a way to clear those nightmarish XQs soon.... >.>;
    Uh, tell me your gear and if it's okay I'll just help you with the Party one.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Uh, tell me your gear and if it's okay I'll just help you with the Party one.
    I have all the class combos but the only I trust my SuFi.(85/85) atm. I have FoTe as well but my mirage escapes aren't that good against end-game bosses liek Deus.

Full 12* units, grinded and affixed. Rykros Staff w/ 13* pets across the board (Jingle Torim, Cery Upgraded forms, Rappy, Dragon, 2 Melon + 2 Marron, Syncro + Viola).

Close to 1k HP and almost 170 pp iirc. I tried HuFi but couldn't beat Deus 'cuz of infinite spam from his techs. >.>; I haven't retried the XQs in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I have all the class combos but the only I trust my SuFi.(85/85) atm. I have FoTe as well but my mirage escapes aren't that good against end-game bosses liek Deus.

Full 12* units, grinded and affixed. Rykros Staff w/ 13* pets across the board (Jingle Torim, Cery Upgraded forms, Rappy, Dragon, 2 Melon + 2 Marron, Syncro + Viola).

Close to 1k HP and almost 170 pp iirc. I tried HuFi but couldn't beat Deus 'cuz of infinite spam from his techs. >.>; I haven't retried the XQs in weeks.
    Sounds like a low budget affix. Mind if I see you stuff + skill tree? You can send it via private message if you don't want people to judge

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Sounds like a low budget affix. Mind if I see you stuff + skill tree? You can send it via private message if you don't want people to judge
    I'lll post it a bit later when I can.

EDIT: SuFi - Rykros Staff 30+
    Pets: Jinga, Aero + Popple (13* upgraded forms). Rappy + 2 Maron (13*s) - All boxes fully affixed and lvls 120
    Rings (Units) - Near Auto Atk, Air Reversal, + J Reversal JA Combo (Dont know why ) Equipped: Jumping dodge + Attack Advance (All rings lv 20)
    1172 HP
    ~186 PP
    1647 T-Atk (No Switch skills)
    551 DEX
    1657 S-Def
    1605 R-Def
    1656 T-Def

Skill Tree: https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jul 6, 2018 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Add-on