Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Phonos series is 6% followed by a 10% dmg increase build up while its sheath on your back for 4's then once you attack, that last for 14's when you start attacking? these are 100% going in the garabge. I was banking on a good pot and 1-4 SSA support for Phobos series but i think i'll avoid these and stick to the current better gear

same with the units, Sega is still too scared to put out better units after all this time. Bode Izane lyfe
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 4, 2018 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    First Run took 12~ minutes. Second run took like 29 minutes because MPA had literally do damage output...

Good to see expert matching is as garbage already as it used to be prior to revision.
    What ship btw?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    What ship btw?
    Ship 2

Yeah, played my first two runs as Bo. Such a bad idea since I am still new to it and was missing more than I was hitting. So I went back as being Hr and felt much better. First three runs I had were 22min, 34min and 16min.

yesterday i had my first run at 7 am (counting both bosses) it took me 45 mins aprox , mother was relatibly ok in time, but deus gracia he was a son of bitch it took forever to kill him and the worst thing was, i had to work , i got out of my house late and thank god the fiends , i mean the kids are on vacation now so the trafic was really calm that day U_U

also there was a couple of fools who always got 1 shot and 1 of those fools was my party partner . again why people does not invest in just extra life at least for the armors

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    yesterday i had my first run at 7 am (counting both bosses) it took me 45 mins aprox , mother was relatibly ok in time, but deus gracia he was a son of bitch it took forever to kill him and the worst thing was, i had to work , i got out of my house late and thank god the fiends , i mean the kids are on vacation now so the trafic was really calm that day U_U

also there was a couple of fools who always got 1 shot and 1 of those fools was my party partner . again why people does not invest in just extra life at least for the armors
    even if you're not dying, a run taking 45min means no one was doing above 10k dps most likely. you may be part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    even if you're not dying, a run taking 45min means no one was doing above 10k dps most likely. you may be part of the problem.
    as a hunter sure ,specially in the part of the dragon heads/tentacles its hard to strike since hunter its bad for aereal chase and when i used over end (excalibur) when i had a chance i deal 20 to 30k the first hits then if i landed the last hit i do over a 100 to 120K damage aprox

its that good ?

dont blame me i just want to get rid of being a hunter and get back to my main classes

as a hunter sure ,specially in the part of the dragon heads/tentacles its hard to strike since hunter its bad for aereal chase and when i used over end (excalibur) when i had a chance i deal 20 to 30k the first hits then if i landed the last hit i do over a 100 to 120K damage aprox

its that good ?

dont blame me i just want to get rid of being a hunter and get back to my main classes
    spending 45min for 1mil exp is not worth it don't you think? you can get a little more than half of that in 2min with the boss rush LQ. these new EQs are not for leveling unless you want them to take forever, but if you are complaining about it then you don't want it to take forever. you can't have your cake and eat it too if you're one of the ones leveling subclass to begin with.

I mean, you could also not be an ass and recognize the thing you said.

The part where EVERYONE ELSE WAS A PROBLEM?

its that good ?

Level in level up quest, not in emergency quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    I mean, you could also not be an ass and recognize the thing you said.

The part where EVERYONE ELSE WAS A PROBLEM?
    everyone being a problem means that the poster is still somewhat at fault, and by his own admission he's trying to level sub in an EQ. and considering everyone else is not in this thread, it's better to tell the poster in question to stop doing things that contribute to his run not being a good experience for him.