Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default July 7th Announcements

Sand Park Arkumaland!
    -- Enemies are Fire weak
    -- Omega Apprezina drops the Appress Grudge Omega 14*! It has SSA 2/3 and has S3:Immediate Profusion (TAJA damage) as its SAF. Potential is Wings of Darkness.
    -- Apostolo Dragon will not appear.

Apprentice EQ
    -- Quest fails if you fail to protect the Particle Cannon.
    -- You will respawn in Loser Blast if you die in Phase 2.
    -- Boosted Phobos 14* drop rates.

Bringer's Rifle
    -- Using the Mode Change WA stocks up to six special bullets and powers up your normal attack.

Lumiere Series Update(?)
    -- Will happen in the future.

More PSO2 Days?
    -- The 22nd will give a PSO2 Day boost for Prem Set users in the future. No word on if ARKS Rappies will appear.

Special Story Enemies?
    -- Dark Empe Rappy will appear outside the story in the future. No plans for SOROKING D, but he is surprisingly popular, so that is being considered.

EV?
    -- Short for "Evolve".

S4?
    -- The S4 tier of SSAs is planned to remain exclusive to Atra as its unique function for the duration of EP5.

Level 85 Enemies?
    - Level 85 enemies have more HP than Level 80 enemies. They have higher Rare Drop Rate as a result.

AC Scratch/Item Adjustments
    -- Grind Risk Reduction (100%), Attribute Changer, and Add Special Ability (PP) will be permanently removed from standard AC Scratch rotation. Grind Risk and Attribute will be made available in Support Item Scratch banners.
    -- Great Success Addition (+100%) pull rate will be nerfed from 12% to around 1.3%~1.4%.
    -- MAG Device rotation will become S-ATK > R-ATK > T-ATK > DEX > Support Extend.
    -- RDR+300% Tickets will become SG purchases. You will be able to buy a new RDR+400% Ticket with 900 AC, which lasts 6 hours per Ticket.

Balance Patch 6: Return of the Buffs
    -- Sword PA/Normal Power UP
    -- Sacrifice Bite 0 no longer disperses after switching weapons; effect adjusted
    -- Launcher/TMG Dive Roll Shoot now Jump/Dive Roll cancellable
    -- Element Conversion off-element conversion rate will become 45%. EPD Potential and S4:Refined Providence effects adjusted accordingly.
    -- Bullet Bow PAs can now dash-slide on execution
    -- JB Gear no longer resets element when dropping to 0 Gear. Unbranched WA can now glide by using movement keys
    -- Can now turn while using Distract Wing
    -- Crafted Discs can now be sold on Player Shop

Endless Quest Data (Current as of June 19th, 2018 )

- Number of players who have earned relevant Titles:

- Class Diversity for the Endless Loner Title:

- Class Diversity for the Endless Party Title:

- Class Diversity for the Endless Friend Title:

- Solo Rank Top 5 HISCORE

- 4 Classes Rank Top 5 HISCORE

- Free Rank Top 5 HISCORE

Last edited by Altiea; Jul 8, 2018 at 09:33 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Didnt know about Lumieres upgrades. So there is still chance they will be the strongest EP 5 weapons O:
    Not happy about the grind related thing as this means grinding weapons will be more expensive unless I am missing something s:

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Sand Park Arkumaland!
    -- Enemies are Fire weak
    -- Omega Apprezina drops the Appress Grudge Omega 14*! It has SSA 2/3 and has S3:Immediate Profusion (TAJA damage) as its SAF. Potential is Wings of Darkness.
    - Cool TDs. Will farm to get.

Bringer's Rifle
    -- Using the Mode Change WA stocks up to six special bullets and powers up your normal attack.
    - Not sure about this. Can someone explain what these special bullets could entail (if PSO-related?)

Special Story Enemies?
    -- Dark Empe Rappy will appear outside the story in the future. No plans for SOROKING D, but he is surprisingly popular, so that is being considered.
    - I guess this hints even more to the Dark Rappy pet idea being closer to fruition.

Balance Patch 6: Return of the Buffs
    -- Sword PA/Normal Power UP
    -- Sacrifice Bite 0 no longer disperses after switching weapons; effect adjusted
    -- Launcher/TMG Dive Roll Shoot now Jump/Dive Roll cancellable
    -- Element Conversion off-element conversion rate will become 45%. EPD Potential and S4:Refined Providence effects adjusted accordingly.
    -- Bullet Bow PAs can now dash-slide on execution
    -- JB Gear no longer resets element when dropping to 0 Gear. Unbranched WA can now glide by using movement keys
    -- Can now turn while using Distract Wing
    -- Crafted Discs can now be sold on Player Shop
    - Sword Buffs afre cool
    - Dive roll changes are nice I suppose

- Element Conversion off-element changes and the EPD/S4 changes make me think super buff for Forces.

- Bullet Bow and JB buffs are welcomed and long overdue.

- Selling Crafted discs in shops means more $$ for anyone with near full/full crafting workshops.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jul 7, 2018 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Add-on

I mean quality of life is nice and all, but...

This might be about the most meaningless improvements you could give to JB, and it'll only come in 4 months.

Like, how about some nice new PAs.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post

This might be about the most meaningless improvements you could give to JB, and it'll only come in 4 months.

Like, how about some nice new PAs.
    JB, DB, and Bo in general needs more than new PAs. They need multi adjustments, QoL improvements, PA adjustments to make them work better, tree adjustments. After that, sure new PAs.

Don't forget to add confirmation about OT Austere weps getting a trade conversion (which we still dont know the Req's for it yet since they haven't said it) so people can stop asking (or reminded) that it was always going to be a thing for when it hits

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    JB, DB, and Bo in general needs more than new PAs. They need multi adjustments, QoL improvements, PA adjustments to make them work better, tree adjustments. After that, sure new PAs.
    Remove BO, make it better than ever, add it back to game no but seriously the dam class needs work

Revised the effects of [Element Conversion]. The [Other Element Conversion Rate] will become 45% at Level 5. Along with this, the potential [Eternal Operation Device] and Ability [S4:Refined Providence] will be adjusted.
    I once said here that they should find a way to improve Elemental Conversion for off-weapon elements. People here said that I was mad and that this not need improving, that getting 6 times the same weapon was THE way to go. Guess SEGA agrees more with me on that one!!!

Later, I said that with the introduction of weapons that can a adjust Elemental Conversion for off-weapon elements (EPD, Atra Zemus) that people will expect such features for future rods. You all said that I was mad for this too and that people will move on with whatever new powerful rod they come out with. Well I didn't see anyone with Phobos Soleil since it came out and with a boost for both Eternal Operation Device & S4:Refined Providence, who will want to have a rod that doesn't do this now?

It also looks like my predictions for upgrading OG Austeres will also come to fruition:

Yes there’s going to be a method to upgrade the OT Austere
    Screw the IT world, I should become a prophet.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

JB and DB adjustments are good.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I once said here that they should find a way to improve Elemental Conversion for off-weapon elements. People here said that I was mad and that this not need improving, that getting 6 times the same weapon was THE way to go. Guess SEGA agrees more with me on that one!!!

Later, I said that with the introduction of weapons that can a adjust Elemental Conversion for off-weapon elements (EPD, Atra Zemus) that people will expect such features for future rods. You all said that I was mad for this too and that people will move on with whatever new powerful rod they come out with. Well I didn't see anyone with Phobos Soleil since it came out and with a boost for both Eternal Operation Device & S4:Refined Providence, who will want to have a rod that doesn't do this now?

It also looks like my predictions for upgrading OG Austeres will also come to fruition:

Screw the IT world, I should become a prophet.
    they clarified before yesterday that all of this would be happening to begin with. yesterday was only confirmation, not new info.
    also unless i'm mistaken, their Q&A stated an "update" for lumiere, not "upgrade". proof for the word "upgrade" would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    - Dive roll changes are nice I suppose
    - Bullet Bow and JB buffs are welcomed and long overdue.
    - Selling Crafted discs in shops means more $$ for anyone with near full/full crafting workshops.
    -Now they have to unfuck the rest of the Ra
    -It isn't really BB buff, it had bad defense, but it wasn't Ra tier bad as you still had step dodge and it was quite mobile plus iframes on bomber zero. What bbow needs is something to be done with retarded PP consumption (I'm still amazed what kind of retard you gotta be to not just nerf BA damage but make it x2.5 / 50PP cost) and overreliance on Rapid Shot but it doesn't seem we are getting that.
    - R N G discs. I bet those +0/-10 discs will cost gorrillions, I mean haven't crafted one so those can't be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    It's a good but overdue improvement, they should've implemented it the day they added super saiyan kick but it seems sega has no idea what JB are (among numerous other things). I wonder if they will fix locked on dash attack going through enemy without damaging it and that retarded travel PA being completely useless at range against anything that is not immobile.