Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I once said here that they should find a way to improve Elemental Conversion for off-weapon elements. People here said that I was mad and that this not need improving, that getting 6 times the same weapon was THE way to go. Guess SEGA agrees more with me on that one!!!

Later, I said that with the introduction of weapons that can a adjust Elemental Conversion for off-weapon elements (EPD, Atra Zemus) that people will expect such features for future rods. You all said that I was mad for this too and that people will move on with whatever new powerful rod they come out with. Well I didn't see anyone with Phobos Soleil since it came out and with a boost for both Eternal Operation Device & S4:Refined Providence, who will want to have a rod that doesn't do this now?
    In my defense when we were talking I wasn't fully aware of how little damage other classes lose out on not matching elements. Had I known it back in the day I'd have agreed that it's a problem but I'd have still said that EPD/Atra Rod is just a temporary solution.
    ---
    Man, Sega how about you do the same for Wands now? Increase the Attack speed of every Wand so that the Te has more than just Lavis to chose from?

I fail to see the point in a Lumiere upgrade, the reason people aren't using them is because they're borderline impossible to obtain - all the stars and moons need to align for you to get a +35 Jutus with the laughably poor drop rate and now +35 Schvelle too since the Evleda collection file is gone. If they want to keep them this obnoxious to obtain then their power needs to be a noticeable step up over the other 14*s.

Hopefully the Austere OT trade will let you switch weapon type as well, I don't use DBs any more and would prefer to trade them towards a Talis.

Please dont boost phobos i dont need a more saturated 14* drop pool just to get a weapon that is complete and utter garbage.
    Spoiler!

-- Crafted Discs can now be sold on Player Shop
    *CvS2 announcer voice* This market is about to explode!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Man, Sega how about you do the same for Wands now? Increase the Attack speed of every Wand so that the Te has more than just Lavis to chose from?
    What's this now? Lavis working with the charged PA is THAT massive of an advantage over every other wand in the game?
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 8, 2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Merged double post.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What's this now? Lavis working with the charged PA is THAT massive of an advantage over every other wand in the game?
    Just an example but if you slap out a heavy hammer for 500k,a lavis wave comes out doing another 200k
    Not accurate numbers but its something dumb like that.
    Spoiler!

>Lumiere Series Upgrade

Good to hear It wasn't a waste of resources .

More PSO2 Days?
    -- The 22nd will give a PSO2 Day boost for Prem Set users in the future. No word on if ARKS Rappies will appear.

This one sounds like an April Fool's Day joke.

>Balance Patch 6: Return of the Buffs
    -- Sword PA/Normal Power UP

HuBr + Sacrifice Bite 0 = 120k normal attack swings lol.

-- Can now turn while using Distract Wing

And no word about it's slow activation and huge delay after it ends.

-- Crafted Discs can now be sold on Player Shop.

Finally. I wish they made Timed Abilities sellable too.

And no word about that 1 hour Color Change Pass premium extention. They didn't add it 'cause of some bugs as they said. But I don't believe it. Most likely advantage of this feature was just too big. And there is no a trace of any mention about that thing at Bumped anymore...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jul 8, 2018 at 11:33 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Apprentice EQ
    -- Boosted Phobos 14* drop rates.
    No boost for units? :<
    The unit felt really good (would like to change my SignRed to it atm, making current SignRed-Izane-Izane to Phobos-Izane-Izane)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Just an example but if you slap out a heavy hammer for 500k,a lavis wave comes out doing another 200k
    Not accurate numbers but its something dumb like that.
    In the dedicated Te Thread I posted a pic of someone having a 700k PA hit together with a 400k Lavis hit. So yeah that can break damage cap without even relying on Zanverse. But my point was only about attack speed. Regular Wands just don't feel fun to use with the regular attack speed.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jul 8, 2018 at 11:51 AM.

can someone please confirm that the Q&A stated "UPGRADE" not "UPDATE"

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Wand has been unplayable outside Lavis and maybe Atra since hero came out, the normal attack is so slow that the quest ends before you can get 1 off. The lavis attack speed should be the norm on all wands, and give lavis an attack range pot. Now that would actually be fun (although would just lead to everyone saying it should be the norm on all wands too).
    Last edited by FantasyHeaven; Jul 8, 2018 at 12:30 PM.