Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah because everyone who couldn't drop that weapon for over a year is a crying baby, right. You're lucky because your main is Gunner, aka one of the best classes in terms of DPS. Try playing Te and realize how miserable your time is going to be without Lavis. Or try playing Fo and realize how fun Element Conversion is, building a rainbow sets of Weapons is fun. OR play Su and realize how you're pretty much forced to affix S-ATK (the most expensive Affix type) because T-ATK only became viable with thanks to Rykros. Conqueror crests are the best thing to happen since the EP5 backlash.
    I see all the valid points now everyone’s making , I get it now , thanks
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jul 20, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
    Susi
    Ship 2

If I had a 14* for every time you edited your post to change your opinion...

didn't you say earlier that crests were trash because you can easily get a 14* from zieg, and you main a class thats BIS is a weapon made with a rock from a title requiring 0 rng and if you arent using atra tmg on gunner youre probably garbage, but if you are using atra you're a huge fucking hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    I guess we aren’t allowed to have opinions here.
    i have no problems with any opinion. i only have a problem with opinions based on logical fallacies, lack of knowledge, or inherent bias.
    As far as a hard- on, I just said I like rng , it’s always added some surprise or excitement to the game. I use a couple crest weapons also, including for my main class GU, but I never was a big baby about it not dropping, I’m glad I haven’t got one to drop yet because it gives me something to still try to get in this game. That’s what enchanted forest is for , all the babies who cry about not getting there best weapons should go live in that place until they get them. Have a nice day.
    what part of "after 19 months despite having run EQ and forest religiously." do you not understand?
    Because face it , once you get all classes to 85 and have every 14* Weapon you want , there isn’t shit to do in this game , trust me I know.
    the last permanent addition was endless quest, possibly one of the best things they've ever added to the game imo, gave it unique drop affixes, and rewards you for being good at it both in solo and party environments. is that not worthwhile enough for you?

*SNIP*OR play Su and realize how you're pretty much forced to affix S-ATK (the most expensive Affix type) because T-ATK only became viable with thanks to Rykros*SNIP*.
    Adadsf. Playing Su/Fi with t atk gear and mag (and Guren takt) and I find it perfectly fine...on the other end the number of Su/Fi players I see, looking proud with their Rykros staff
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Do we have any translation of these?
    Google translate is doing an ok job imo.
    Last edited by Masu; Jul 20, 2018 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Adadsf. Playing Su/Fi with t atk gear and mag (and Guren takt) and I find it perfectly fine...on the other end the number of Su/Fi players I see, looking proud with their Rykros staff
    Spoiler!

Google translate is doing an ok job imo.
    i thinkt he point was you're rewarded heavily by using s-atk because of fi sub having tons of extra SP to max all the s-atk up skills (and crazy beat if status'd)

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/766/1766471/

There was an interview with Dengeki Playstation too. Apparently Sakai is considering dropping the "advanced class" name. Or at least change it into something that doesn't make it sound superior to Standard classes.

Also wow they finally realized that the Light attribute is most popular one and the other ones are generally not used and that they plan to adress it somehow. Maybe you shouldn't have made over 50% of the game weak to the Light attribute you silly goose Esca Darkers, Deus Esca as well as Omega Golems did not need the Light attribute weakness.

They also don't plan any BQ updates which is a real shame but they seem to want to make a quest similar to EBQ but with new elements.

They also don't plan any BQ updates which is a real shame but they seem to want to make a quest similar to EBQ but with new elements.
    So no Main Match in Cuent Canyon, nor in Epic's Desert or Es-Ars whatever...
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    So no Main Match in Cuent Canyon, nor in Epic's Desert or Es-Ars whatever...
    It would have been nice if they had properly planned BQs instead of the all-in approach they took with them; they could have spaced out the release of new BQ areas, and actually added different mechanics for those areas, while having other content, like new Free Fields in those areas, spaced in between. Looks like the backlash from them was enough to just make them completely abandon the idea altogether.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/766/1766471/

Also wow they finally realized that the Light attribute is most popular one and the other ones are generally not used and that they plan to adress it somehow. Maybe you shouldn't have made over 50% of the game weak to the Light attribute you silly goose Esca Darkers, Deus Esca as well as Omega Golems did not need the Light attribute weakness.

in case of esca darkers(also falz mother) , they were a desesperate try to rescue the phantoms , because they were a lost cause to begin with .

deus esca he should be weak against wind and darkness definily a mad decition there. and omega golems should be weak to ice (pokemon logic also ice its like water tecnically)

and no more updatess to BQ to bad , they could make random modes , like a MOBA vs ai , or even cities/ villages defence or even an special event in wich spawns a lot of darker clones