Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I completely forgot about Gaiden, to be honest. Taking it into consideration, that does reduce the gap for Alis to less than 100 years between her known adventures and Noah arriving. Easily enough time for her to travel back to Algol and get wrapped up in the Earthmen conspiracy. Alternatively, it could also be the story of one of Alis' descendants/Rolf's ancestors that survived the purge of the royal family, which could explain the necessity of a helmet to conceal her identity lest she face a French Revolution scenario.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 22, 2018 at 04:33 PM.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

If Alis had continued to use the cryo pod after returning to Algo she might even directly be Rolf's mother.
    Alis' "daughter" Minima from gaiden is also her clone which opens the possibility of a body double plot where the earthmen may have thought that they had killed her.

I like this pic so I rip'd it >_<

Another filthy gacha game....
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

With the current market Sega has been crafting the PS series to cater to in recent years, I'm not feeling too excited about this. However, if this project is truly meant to celebrate the series as a whole and it's origins, I truly hope it's going to fit into the classic series and not be overflowing with, er, "fanservice."

However, the fact that it's on ios/android does not tend to leave a good first impression on gamers.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

3 hours left guys. Chill.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    3 hours left guys. Chill.
    If the reveal is happening at noon on July 24th JST, then it is actually in less than 45 minutes from this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If the reveal is happening at noon on July 24th JST, then it is actually in less than 45 minutes from this post.
    Looking at its countdown code, it seems like it adjusts to your local computer time. Which is kinda weird though why would they do that if it's not a global release.

For the curious: https://30th-anniversary-phantasysta.../_countdown.js

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Looking at its countdown code, it seems like it adjusts to your local computer time. Which is kinda weird though why would they do that if it's not a global release.

For the curious: https://30th-anniversary-phantasysta.../_countdown.js
    I would assume that precisely because it is not a global release that they would do it like that since their target audience (ie. Japanese players) would all have the same local time.

Descend... IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga!

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]