Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    Daaaaang, the like/dislike bar on that vid is going nuts. We got lots of salty western fans.
    you think jp phantasy fans would like this?

How original, SEGA. A FGO-ish rip-off with a Phantasy Star skin! See? I'm TRULY a prophet after all!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Do you really think someone needs that to make lazy bait posts on a forum every once in a while? As long as people keep responding Pan is going to keep posting.
    stop ruining my plans

Quote Originally Posted by Tankotron View Post
    There's still some legend in the comments asking for English PSO2. Like why. How do you not just accept fate after 6 years.
    because when anything PSO2 related gets announced (including the monthly streams), people who still refuse to use the English Patch to play will continue to keep asking for a game that they'll literally get to play tops 4yrs or less before the next installment hits and they'll keep doing it even if they got the PSU treatment again. pathetic

Daaaaang, the like/dislike bar on that vid is going nuts. We got lots of salty western fans.
    theres no way you think this is a bunch of English players thumbing down the video, not only is it basically a meme at this point for almost every PS vid to have a thumbs down side higher but this isn't exactly what people even want: another mobile game when they need to focus more on the current main games issues. oh but dont worry, we're gonna have this shoved down our throats and eventually somehow ties in to Ep6 or Ep7. (im also under the assumption they have a seperate team working on this as a 2nd guess but i have my doubts)

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    How original, SEGA. A FGO-ish rip-off with a Phantasy Star skin! See? I'm TRULY a prophet after all!
    no youre a f****t
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 23, 2018 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theres no way you think this is a bunch of English players thumbing down the video, not only is it basically a meme at this point for almost every PS vid to have a thumbs down side higher but this isn't exactly what people even want: another mobile game when they need to focus more on the current main games issues. oh but dont worry, we're gonna have this shoved down our throats and eventually somehow ties in to Ep6 or Ep7.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    you think jp phantasy fans would like this?
    I honestly don't see what's so offensive about it besides the motion tweens and autotune. That scene where she wacks a sandworm just got me all nostalgic for IV. Optimistic Stockholm Syndrome?

At this point it's been several years on PSO2 train. I've long since stopped playing (unfortunately) and reports of the game's dwindling sales (http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/766/1766471/), it would just be better off if they wrapped it up and started on a new mainline iteration.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Well, I can wait for PSO2 collab for Stella's outfit tough. Probably somewhere along its launch date, usually.

Anyway it's kinda linked with SG-related or whatever for PSO2. Might be wrong though so check it out.

https://idola.jp/entry/

edit: Well actually this: https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...94580012040192

I hope there are no tangible benefits to playing Idola for PSO2. I don't think I'll have enough free time at work for both PSO2es and Idola

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

The first 23 seconds of the reveal video felt great until you realize it's a giant lie. Oh well. We all saw this coming now didn't we? Everything after the 23 second mark does not appeal to me at all.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I honestly don't see what's so offensive about it besides the motion tweens and autotune. That scene where she wacks a sandworm just got me all nostalgic for IV. Optimistic Stockholm Syndrome?

At this point it's been several years on PSO2 train. I've long since stopped playing (unfortunately) and reports of the game's dwindling sales (http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/766/1766471/), it would just be better off if they wrapped it up and started on a new mainline iteration.
    im referring to it being cheap, not a fan of motion tweens at all and rather them take a unique approach to it rather than the FGO esque way

if you read the translated interviews lately, you might get an idea why the game isnt doing so hot atm, its absolutely not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im referring to it being cheap, not a fan of motion tweens at all and rather them take a unique approach to it rather than the FGO esque way

if you read the translated interviews lately, you might get an idea why the game isnt doing so hot atm, its absolutely not dead
    From what I've read, it's definitely still a lucrative business and the Switch version has loads of downloads but not as much activity as those downloads would suggest. Haven't looked too much into the nuances of the Hero class and the newest episodes but I'll take your word for it.

Reading more about this game got me hype for deep lore, but the cash grab will most definitely be intense. They're already throwing out bucket loads of currency gems for preregistration. Love the prospect of a new RPG! Hate the greediness of their business models. Sure would be nice if our fandom could get a Christian Whitehead dev.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~