Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Would be funny if it's Koori (Ep4 Earth) ....
    I wonder who .... looking forward to see it!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

alisa from omega i guess

Plot twist: Monica

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I believe the pict has changed (again)
    Seems more open.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I believe the pict has changed (again)
    Seems more open.
    the hypeee... still no idea who that is though. :/

New game hype! I also have no idea who this is. For anyone curious, I've been uploading the images as they appear (3 of them to my knowledge + star constellation background). These images are huge so have a spoiler box.

The problematic part of these sketches is... that they're sketchy so details are hard to parse. I clipped out interesting bits from the images that may be clues to this (potentially new) character.

She wears very detailed cuffs and her left hand appears to maybe also be gloved? The details match the detail on the helmet. There's also this locket medallion around her neck with some kind of flower or scepter. Her body is mostly hidden beneath a cloak but we do notice that she is wearing some kind of armor underneath it.

The detail on the collar at least at a glance seems to match Alis Landale's armor.

The one other person that has a precedent for cloaked armor is Lutz as you can see in his Gen1 art.

Could be Alis. Could be Lutz doing ambiguous Lutz things. Could be an esper, some nameless descendant, or maybe even someone we don't even know. Alis and Lutz did get lost in space for a time between PS1 and PS2. However it's doubtful that it could be any of the mentioned characters because the constellations are from our solar system, so I'm leaning more toward PSO2 spinoff that's in JRPG form. Maybe it's a look into the backstories of Omega characters, but Sega could very well be throwing us for a loop!
    Last edited by CocoCrispy; Jul 22, 2018 at 10:16 AM. Reason: linking wikia images is wonky. maybe ill just upload them here :u

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Could be all of this, could be Alisa and the constellations are a sign to the coming enemy, it's a 30th anniversary game after all...

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Could be all of this, could be Alisa and the constellations are a sign to the coming enemy, it's a 30th anniversary game after all...
    If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then we will probably also have to deal with time travel since there is almost a 500 year gap between PSI and Noah arriving in Algol.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

there is also at least a 1000 year gap in between the end of phantasy star 2 where Rolf and party encounters the earthmen and phantasy star 4 where the mothballed ship Landeel is reactivated.
    Its possible that Rolf's encounter on Noah may have started a larger war with the earthmen in Algol. There is definitely potential for a new game within this gap. Even Alis could appear since we know that she uses cryosleep technology in Phantasy Star Gaiden similar to Lutz and had left to return to Algo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then we will probably also have to deal with time travel since there is almost a 500 year gap between PSI and Noah arriving in Algol.
    We know Eusis/Rolf is the descendant of Alisa, but we don't know how much she lived, Lutz lived more than a thousand years thanks to cryostasis, Alisa also lived in a different planet outside of Algol (PS Gaiden).