Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Unfortunately, it just happens there are many things actually worth complaining about with this game.
    There are two sides to any coin though, Complaining and hoping for some issues to be fixed is perfectly normal, but it also comes with acknowledging all the progress and fixes any game makes. We rarely ever even hear people be happy about them reviving old content through campaigns (yeah it's simple but it was a key complaint from players that was heard) varying quest format and being overall very creative with the assets of the game while still adding new things, renewing most of those 3 year old seasonals (with varying success I'll grant that) taking constant feedback from players, gradually improving QoL, making a lot of things more accessible to freemium players to allow them to enjoy more of the game.

To which most people would answer "but that much is obvious huh", except it's something they still did, instead of considering PSO2 has lived long enough and scrap it for other projects. But instead, they've changed the approach they had for literal years for something better, which yeah, is merely catching up with the times but it's something that has been done regardless.

EDIT : that Buster Quest looks rad as hell, I'm pretty sure I'll be enjoying that
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 28, 2018 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Missile launcher ....... ??!?!?!??? in buster quest
    _(:3」
    Could be worse. I am guessing soem time in November/Early December we get DB Double to follow up that quest.

Whatever theme was playing in the video showing the new BQEQ sounded pretty cool.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Costume from "highest AC spender" in SEA XDDD
    As reward from new Buster Quest
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    There are two sides to any coin though, Complaining and hoping for some issues to be fixed is perfectly normal, but it also comes with acknowledging all the progress and fixes any game makes. We rarely ever even hear people be happy about them reviving old content through campaigns (yeah it's simple but it was a key complaint from players that was heard) varying quest format and being overall very creative with the assets of the game while still adding new things, renewing most of those 3 year old seasonals (with varying success I'll grant that) taking constant feedback from players, gradually improving QoL, making a lot of things more accessible to freemium players to allow them to enjoy more of the game.

To which most people would answer "but that much is obvious huh", except it's something they still did, instead of considering PSO2 has lived long enough and scrap it for other projects. But instead, they've changed the approach they had for literal years for something better, which yeah, is merely catching up with the times but it's something that has been done regardless.

EDIT : that Buster Quest looks rad as hell, I'm pretty sure I'll be enjoying that
    You're right. There have been many fixes that are definitely worth acknowledging but some of the underlying issues have yet to be addressed so I suppose time will tell in that regard since Sega has taken to listening to their fanbase more. But yeah, that new Buster EQ looks pretty great so I'll be looking forward to that and the music sounds stellar already.

Have they posted the trailer for the new Buster EQ yet? That's the one thing I've actually been looking forward to. lol

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

MonHun collab .... boss monster
    Erzerion?
    I didn't play that exact game ;w;

And is that Pallico (?) suit?

Edit :
    Dark Blast - Double form .... looks funny XDDD
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 28, 2018 at 09:19 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

SO ummm....that Double Dark Blast.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

So we still have to wait at least another month and a half for the actual MHF collab. They better announce Kirin armor at TGS.

The twins better be individually colorable. lol
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!