Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Harkotan EQ video is stuck at encoding for me.

Why the fuck is double giving us their powers to use. why is the dark falz who is most dark falz-y and wanting to revive the profound darkness helping us now. Sega where did the story go.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Why the fuck is double giving us their powers to use. why is the dark falz who is most dark falz-y and wanting to revive the profound darkness helping us now. Sega where did the story go.
    Could be a ploy to give PC all 4 falz DB forms so that Profound can try and nab them for itself to become complete? >.>; Not the best answer one can get but it's better than nothing.

Double Blast looks absolutely whack and I love it, can't wait till they release it!

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Quote Originally Posted by Goukezitsu View Post
    Dark Blast: Double Form
    https://dai.ly/x6srbn7
    Ice Climbers collab looking great!
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

We'll probably become an Anti-Profound Darkness or something.

Austere Profound Darkness.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    We don't have that new Es Ars arc yet, but Story already heavily hinted how different the Dark Falzes are in Omega due to their host not being the same. Gettemhart's obsessed by power while Verun King is obsessed with the desire to conquer, normal Luther turns into Loser due to his quest for omniscience while normal Luther turns into Loser due to his siscon complex and so on.

Add to that the fact that Elmir has literally manipulated each host into becoming a Falz, directly or indirectly, where most hosts became Falzes on their own volition and you can already see that unlike the original Falzes, the Omega ones are only used as means to an end that hasn't been disclosed yet (most likely Austere PD as was mentioned or whatever other BS they might come up with). So I'm preeeetty sure unlike normal Double, Omega one is not obsessed with PD's revival, and possibly doesn't even know of PD's existence in the first place. At least that much is coherent in the mess that is PSO2 storyline xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 28, 2018 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Ice Climbers collab looking great!
    Don't know man, the Ice Climbers in a PSO2 anime form would probably look something like this:

Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!