Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I wonder, do your converget rays deal this little damage all the time or when Perfect Keeper isn't applied? because thats how much damage my attacks deal (I'd say im halfway done leveling my Tree) when im low HP.
    That’s how much it does when i’m full hp. It does less than 300 when i don’t have PK.

@kril then explain why no one has the same maximum damage when you use parse during loser phase. Because according to you, we should be hitting ALL the same numbers for EVERYTHING when you clearly don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    That’s how much it does when i’m full hp. It does less than 300 when i don’t have PK.

@kril then explain why no one has the same maximum damage when you use parse during loser phase. Because according to you, we should be hitting ALL the same numbers for EVERYTHING when you clearly don’t.
    if im not misunderstanding your intent based on wording;

damage variance is a thing. crit skills/ssa/pot doesnt apply to dark blast iirc

what is damage variance, what is everyone not proc'ing PK, what is carrying Luther GS that boosts Luther DB dmg for 200 plz

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    crit skills/ssa/pot doesnt apply to dark blast iirc
    i dont think thats how it works with the exception of certain weapons with pots for Boosting DB dmg/time

Damage variance only exists on weapon attack. Saying damage variance exists on dark blast would assume it actually takes your actualy stats into account and that force and techer has the strongest loser form which isn’t the case. Even if it did have variance, the loser’s dex is clearly high enough to reach cap variance. Which is 10%. 10% of 422k is 383k. You definitely do not see your damage hitting for very low either. Variance also applies to your attack stat not the end damage as well

Only Perfect keeper does not explain why someone can hit 422k convergent while another person hits for 278k. Even adding clawdem’s 15% doesn’t equal to that.
    278k * 15% * 15% = 367k ??? With a supposed “min” hit -> 404k =/= 422k

Also saying that perkect keeper actually works in the fight also means it’s taking your skill tree into account. Because where does perfect keeper exist??? In the loser skill tree.

And also, you will always get a full hp convergent hit in no matter what. So that would automatically mean perfect keeper means nothing in the grand scheme of maximum damage you did. Even then, clawdem does not account for 278k -> 422k
    Last edited by Reilet; Jul 30, 2018 at 01:05 AM.

Only Perfect keeper does not explain why someone can hit 422k convergent while another person hits for 278k. Even adding clawdem’s 15% doesn’t equal to that.
    278k * 15% * 15% = 367k ??? With a supposed “min” hit -> 404k =/= 422k

Also saying that perkect keeper actually works in the fight also means it’s taking your skill tree into account. Because where does perfect keeper exist??? In the loser skill tree.

And also, you will always get a full hp convergent hit in no matter what. So that would automatically mean perfect keeper means nothing in the grand scheme of maximum damage you did. Even then, clawdem does not account for 278k -> 422k
    i literally didnt say actual class skills accounted to be apart of this and the only weapons that remotely effect DB's damage count are their respective series (Detonation, Clawdem & Allure). Considering Perfect Keeper dmg (yes on DB tree in case you need more specifying)
    is very noticeable when you get hit.

Even without going into anything else i said. Not having perfect keeper and a clawdem weapon does not make someone who normally does 278k do 422k instead. Because, once again, 278k * 15% * 15% = 367k

422k does not equal 367k. In fact, you’re still missing 15%!

Diffusion Ray (1,230,188 dmg)
    | 11 hits - 106,640 min, 111,835 avg, 114,545 max

Diffusion Ray (729,522 dmg)
    | 12 hits - 58,651 min, 60,794 avg, 62,806 max

Even doing 62,806 * 15% * 15% = 83,060 nowhere close to that 114,545. They are missing 37.91% damage.
    Also note, 7% variance.
    Last edited by Reilet; Jul 30, 2018 at 02:04 AM.

With level 7-ish skills at full HP, my full Convergent Rays hit middle core around 415k damage. Hitting other cores like wings and "shoulder core?" around 200k damage.