Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

walking dead the eq. i'm a litle bit disappointed of how slow-paced it's compared to current trending/boosting eqs.
    defending phase: running, loot, hitting walls. it's maybe even slower and smaller in enemy scale than old-school mining bases. ppl can aggue it's because of defending mechanism, but sega should've added something like random trials (w difficulty gap?) for the type of rushing.
    DB phase: more likely a lesser action version of yamato, staying at a corner + holding buttons insteads of flying ais
    Final phase: 'finally some killing...', 'huh, is that all?'
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Jul 25, 2018 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    I'm liking the tank defense part a lot, but the very last part should be slightly harder IMO.
    For some reason, transformed tank remind me of metal gear.
    I thought the exact same thing when I saw it transform.

It is ...weird. I don't dislike it but:
    After deadly dragon, then not deadly enough Loser, here comes lay down Apprentice.
    Only one run for me and maybe I stumbled into a good mpa but I didn't felt threatened in the slightest.
    This eq feel kinda wasted potential.

@Kril: Rappy pet drop from this eq

Edit: Also lol at Shrayda trying to breed with tank xD
    Last edited by Masu; Jul 25, 2018 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    It is ...weird. I don't dislike it but:
    After deadly dragon, then not deadly enough Loser, here comes lay down Apprentice.
    Only one run for me and maybe I stumbled into a good mpa but I didn't felt threatened in the slightest.
    This eq feel kinda wasted potential.

@Kril: Rappy pet drop from this eq

Edit: Also lol at Shrayda trying to breed with tank xD
    its a scrapped EQ idea and well good one half, decent on the 2nd.

dam you dude, Rappy Egg refuses to drop for me all last week during mom/dad boost, i dont want to run SU on this EQ yet

I guess I'll just stick with Dragon and Loser.

I didn't find much to heate about the EQ. The tunnel portion was neat but what I really loved was the ""Boss on the edge" style of ground fighting we did.I kinda feel this is what we sh9ould have done to Loser as he's holding on to one last inch of the field, grasping for dear life.

I think some people are forgetting that the EQ is easy on purpose because the 4-man Trigger version will be harder. The exact same thing happened with Loser.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I think some people are forgetting that the EQ is easy on purpose because the 4-man Trigger version will be harder. The exact same thing happened with Loser.
    But O. Loser trigger isn't any more difficult than the EQ version? The only thing more "difficult" is the smaller party size and the need to bring someone who can open the clock.
    Last edited by Jene-chan; Jul 25, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    But O. Loser trigger isn't any more difficult than the EQ version? The only thing more "difficult" is the smaller party size and the need to bring someone who can open the clock.
    He deal more damage but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    He deal more damage but that's about it.
    And because of the higher level & 50% damage resistance compounds charge way slower. Not sure if true or not but in my experience the clock is way harder to open too (might be simply back luck though).
    Also if you go to the old Omega Loser thread you'll see that the biggest gripe people had with the EQ was that Loser didn't do any damage at all (aside of being a cheap paintjob).
    Either way this is the format Sega seems to like now. Make easy quest that anyone can beat and drop a harder version as trade able trigger.