Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I personally dont even consider MH an Action RPG, as much as a strategy game with action rpg elements. PSO2 by comparison, I consider it closer to a Hack and Slash with rpg elements. Both feel like extreme opposites in the Action RPG scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I watched some MHW feedbacks on youtube... Poor fighting mechanics, only boring grinding orders, no leveling except weapons... well I think it's a piece of shit.
    HOW DARE YOU TALK SHIT OF MY GOD-TIER GAME!?
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I don't play a thing besides PSO2 due to lack of free time and find useless to invest efforts in offline games.
    I just watch reviews and gameplay videos of various games catched my eye, but if I was - there are much things better to play than THIS in 2018. MHW is SUPER primitive and boring IMHO.

PS: I almost forgot the main point - it's cost. I definitely will not spend money on the game with a such quality.
    you're starting to become great pan tier with your posts dude, if you haven't tried the game then people aren't going to take you serious. oh my favorite streamer/youtuber thought it was crap, therefore i have the same mindset. Come on dude, stop being apart of the problem

even I logged a couple hundred hours into this game, which is why I said what I thought about hunting solo versus with people. I honestly dropped the game because I'm waiting for G rank because theres no point in grinding the end game materials to augment gear when its super obvious that when G rank gear hits, much rarer and higher materials will be required to Augment THAT gear thus creating a longer grind. I literally got everything I wanted and stopped playing now to pick up the PC release and wait a tiny bit longer on G ranks release because they won't add that right away with an influx of new players coming in (I could be wrong though).

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Casual reminder that part of PSO2's initial design process was actually consulting with the Monster Hunter development team after the PSP series for tips on how to design PSO2 and make it more engaging as an action game.
    you have a source for this? Im genuiely curious about how much they went into all this
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 30, 2018 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you have a source for this? Im genuiely curious about how much they went into all this
    I'll have to dig it up but I do remember an interview about PSO2 where they described consulting the current MH team at the time (circa 2011) for some feedback re: PSP and the upcoming PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you're starting to become great pan tier with your posts dude
    I just don't hesitate to say off my opinion and name facts with their real names. And there always will be people with totally opposite view points. I won't argue 'cause it's impossible to change even a coprophile's point of view...

When I watch a gameplay video on youtube I see what kind of a gameplay it provides whithout a streamer words. Clicking, charging and dodging whith no differents where you'll land your attacks - primitivest HnS gameplay that I found boring. I want break bones and tear off limbs and tails in 2018 games, not only clickin' enemies to death.

Well enough with offtop here. I just FINISHED this scratch and have a whole week to save money for the next one. Yahoo!

I want break bones and tear off limbs and tails in 2018 games, not only clickin' enemies to death.
    You know you also can't do that in PSO2, right.

I want break bones and tear off limbs and tails in 2018 games, not only clickin' enemies to death.
    Can I recommend DOOM (2016)? It's amazingly fun and exactly what you described.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    You know you also can't do that in PSO2, right.
    Why nobody told me that pso2 just got released this year?
    Spoiler!

But you're literally doing that in Monster hunter games. This is a MH staple feature and World even has a built in Wikipedia page in the game detailing in what way you can f*k up monsters.

Spoiler!

This is what I mean by saying you sound foolish.

I just don't hesitate to say off my opinion and name facts with their real names. And there always will be people with totally opposite view points. I won't argue 'cause it's impossible to change even a coprophile's point of view...

When I watch a gameplay video on youtube I see what kind of a gameplay it provides whithout a streamer words. Clicking, charging and dodging whith no differents where you'll land your attacks - primitivest HnS gameplay that I found boring. I want break bones and tear off limbs and tails in 2018 games, not only clickin' enemies to death.

Well enough with offtop here. I just FINISHED this scratch and have a whole week to save money for the next one. Yahoo!
    you only support what i said last post with your last statement my friend. you severly lack the knowledge. consider getting the pc version and play it online with friends to better yourself so you dont make these future mistakes