Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    whith no differents where you'll land your attacks - primitivest HnS gameplay that I found boring. I want break bones and tear off limbs and tails
    You realize area specific weak points, resistance and breakable enemy parts are DEFINING FEATURES of the Monster Hunter series right? They popularized those mechanics in the first place.

EDIT: also there are plenty of weapons like the charge axe, switch axe, and insect glaive that are way more complicated than stuff like Sword and Shield or Great Sword if you want something with more mechanical depth. People aren't getting on your ass about this because they just disagree, it's because your entire opinion is based off misinformation and ignorance. :/
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 31, 2018 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I just don't hesitate to say off my opinion and name facts with their real names. And there always will be people with totally opposite view points. I won't argue 'cause it's impossible to change even a coprophile's point of view...

When I watch a gameplay video on youtube I see what kind of a gameplay it provides whithout a streamer words. Clicking, charging and dodging whith no differents where you'll land your attacks - primitivest HnS gameplay that I found boring. I want break bones and tear off limbs and tails in 2018 games, not only clickin' enemies to death.
    Wow, such well informed facts about the monster hunter franchise...

Spoiler!

TL;DR:You just watched a sword and shield gameplay which was the shit tier weapon until generations (2017) out of the dozens of weapons and decided to talk "facts" about a game you never tried nor played yet are wishing for mechanics that have been in this game for years? and then wonder why you get flak?

On topic,
    ill probably throw 10 of those free ac tickets on the summer scratch tops, the bulk of my aim is the frame arms collab.
    Last edited by Ziel; Aug 2, 2018 at 12:37 PM.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

I'll probably wait and see which scratch has a 30 AC scratch bonus that I like. Especially with Affix booster 50% around I'd like to pick carefully.

Is anybody else mildly annoyed that Affix Success +50% Boosters are relegated to AC Scratch instead of Bingo rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Is anybody else mildly annoyed that Affix Success +50% Boosters are relegated to AC Scratch instead of Bingo rewards?
    no

5char

50% should have just replaced 40% at 100 cubes.. shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    no

5char
    what?

Kril obviously so badass that he does 7s/8s expand with no boosters and gets it every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    50% should have just replaced 40% at 100 cubes.. shrug
    Why would Sega make affixing that much easier? All of the Dudu salt makes Sega money.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9