Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default August 4th Announcements

Conqueror's Crests
    - The mid-October update will add Conqueror's Crests to Bonus Quests and older raids as drops.

King's Crest
    - A new Crest type that will drop in newer raids and the Underground Nightmare Trigger Quest.
    - You can buy different 14*s with King's Crests.
    - You can trade King's Crests for Conqueror's Crests.

Evleda
    - Unit upgrades are still coming as planned. There was a miscommunication earlier where it was announced that they would not be getting the upgrade as previously announced.
    - Weapon CFs will be revived in the future.

Phantasy Star Zero
    - A PS0 event will be held towards the end of the year for the game's 10th anniversary.

First Arts/Next Jump
    - No SP consumption to purchase.

Misc. Buffs
    - Break SD Bonus will be buffed in October.
    - Phobos will be buffed in October.

Ares-NT
    - There will be no OT to NT upgrade.
    - Ares-NT boosts power based on the PB gauge. In addition, it gives a bonus effect based on the equipped Photon Blast, such as Helix giving bonus damage while Ketos giving natural PP regen.

Expert
    - No plans to update Expert in the near future.

Collabs
    - A Valkyria Chronicles 4 collab will happen sometime soon. PSO2es Chips will also be included.
    - A Soul Reverse Zero (a SEGA mobage) collab will also happen in the near future.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 4, 2018 at 11:54 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Freezing lobby action is the best thing to happen.

"Expert
    - No plans to update Expert in the near future."

Then just remove the setting,theres no difference anymore.
    Spoiler!

Hopefully Break SD Bonus will be buffed to not be exclusively about Dual Blades and Mainclass only so that Bo as a subclass becomes more considerable. I know I'm asking for too much but Sega did manage to make Su a good subclass so I wish they'd be able to do the same with Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    "Expert
    - No plans to update Expert in the near future."

Then just remove the setting,theres no difference anymore.
    Have you run an EQ or Arkuma Land on non-Expert XH lately? It is hell. Sure you have some people who got carried into Expert by friends, but they at least had the drive and desire to try and do it, but back in non-Expert it's just plain bad. Sure removing it and mixing the full playerbase back together might work, but then you get back to the old issue of people camping in blocks and risking getting mixed in with people who can't even be bothered to at least +30 60% a weapon.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 4, 2018 at 12:50 PM.

I really like how they flip-flopped on Buster Unit upgrades. First they said there would be upgrades, then they said (on stream) that there wouldn't be but now they apologized and said it was a mistake and there /will/ be upgrades. I wonder how you even make a mistake like that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Conqueror's Crests
    - The mid-October update will add Conqueror's Crests to Bonus Quests and older raids as drops.

King's Crest
    - A new Crest type that will drop in newer raids and the Underground Nightmare Trigger Quest.
    - You can buy different 14*s with King's Crests.
    - You can trade King's Crests for Conqueror's Crests.
    more ez handouts with what will most likely be a 10:1 or 5:1 conversion rate so people can whine about having 1k+ passes and not get what they want

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Evleda
    - Unit upgrades are still coming as planned. There was a miscommunication earlier where it was announced that they would not be getting the upgrade as previously announced.
    - Weapon CFs will be revived in the future.
    about time

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    people who can't even be bothered to at least +30 60% a weapon.
    Wonder how this is even possible when they literally hand out fully grinded 13*s now.
    The game also keeps matching me with this one tool that parasites every eq with a camouflaged emperor axeon. Like that fucking couple % it gives you is ever gonna do anything. Instant report and ditch when I run into the guy. Name ends with "edge".

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Wonder how this is even possible when they literally hand out fully grinded 13*s now.
    It is probably becuase they are doing a different class than what they used their Certificates for, or they just don't give a damn and just use whatever newest weapon from CF they get or whatever dropped for them in a quest. There is also the possibility that a lot of them don't even know how the weapon system works and just ended up power leveling through the LQ. Anecdotal, I admit, but I was doing Arkuma Land with a non-Expert teammate and several of the people in the run just had a base 100 Badge Homura weapon, not one from the Certificate, just a +0 30% one.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 4, 2018 at 02:32 PM.

Oh btw. Apparently so many people were upset with how awful the Phobos Weapons are designed that they're gonna be buffed sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    more ez handouts with what will most likely be a 10:1 or 5:1 conversion rate so people can whine about having 1k+ passes and not get what they want
    From what I read on a JP website, the conversion rate is supposed to be 1:2 so Kings Crests are used for the new, more relevant weapons while Conquerors Crest are getting de-valued and easier to get since they're only gonna be used on the outdated EP4 14* weapons.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Aug 4, 2018 at 02:22 PM.