Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    But then like why even bother with elemental stance at all (120% x 110% = 132%. 100% of Break Stance is 135%)
    Downtime and use cases.

Elemental on Jet Boots or rainbow set is pretty much a guaranteed 132% (+25% Crit for FiBo) boost.
    Break is 148.5% on breakables, but a big fat 0 after they break (except DBs, but even then, it's just 124.25%), not to mention a lot of breakables are not weak points before breaking, so you're losing further output.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Downtime and use cases.

Elemental on Jet Boots or rainbow set is pretty much a guaranteed 132% (+25% Crit for FiBo) boost.
    Break is 148.5% on breakables, but a big fat 0 after they break (except DBs, but even then, it's just 124.25%), not to mention a lot of breakables are not weak points before breaking, so you're losing further output.
    Yes. That's how it works now. My point is about the thing you suggested.
    If you bump up Break SD Bonus to 100% Break stance will give 135% unconditionally which is higher than Elemental Stance + Elemental Stance up by 3%. Also Break SD bonus only takes the % of the main skill into account so currently it gives 117.5% not 124.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Downtime and use cases.

Actually it just 17.5%, Break Stance up is not counted in Break SD Bonus.
    And Elemental Stance has fixed 15% to non- attribute weakness.

I think the real question is when the hell is my Alpha Lobby ever going to come back??? lobbies change from even and odd number blocks. is the Alpha Lobby data even in game anymore??

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

by ”Phobos will be buffed", it means the weapon or also the unit? I personally would like to get the unit to drop 1st :<

I wonder if "First Arts" applies to SRoll using Hunter as sub _(:3」

And .... for Evleda unit, I wonder if we'll get 2x upgrade (I think the weapon can be upgraded twice? I forgot -.- ), or 2 option for upgrade (1 for HP, 1 for PP ..... on top of additional defense. Since current unit is pretty balanced for now)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    by ”Phobos will be buffed", it means the weapon or also the unit? I personally would like to get the unit to drop 1st :<

I wonder if "First Arts" applies to SRoll using Hunter as sub _(:3」

And .... for Evleda unit, I wonder if we'll get 2x upgrade (I think the weapon can be upgraded twice? I forgot -.- ), or 2 option for upgrade (1 for HP, 1 for PP ..... on top of additional defense. Since current unit is pretty balanced for now)
    It means the weapon, it'll be made easier to use it's potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    It means the weapon, it'll be made easier to use it's potential.
    Ah, all right. Thanks!
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I wonder if "First Arts" applies to SRoll using Hunter as sub _(:3
    First Arts will trigger JA Bonus 1 and 2 but not JA Combo up

First Arts will trigger JA Bonus 1 and 2 but not JA Combo up
    Hmm .... It'll put it closer to Fi for rolling then _(:3」
    Still, I wonder if it not affected by the Fury JA Combo .... wasn't the Fury JA only need to do JA while under FuryStance?
    - Ship 2 -

Yes. That's how it works now. My point is about the thing you suggested.
    Aight, I understood it as you saying Break was the better option pre-buff.
    Post-buff though, even if they removed main-only and added 100% effectiveness, FiBo would still have Elemental, since 132% and 25% crit is better than 135% and no crit, despite also doing 135%*110% and 25% crit occasionally.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!