Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sega Art & Doodles & More

Because my old thread pretty much died and all the links broke I just decided to open a new one. This time not just limited to Phantasy Star only (since let's not kid ourselves, I want to draw more PS but never get to it) but Sega in general and other stuffs from time to time, like own characters and such, since I've been getting a lot into Danganronpa table top RPGs with friends.

Anyway I don't wanna bore you guys, so I'll just post a couple of recent pieces. I've been drawing a lot of Skies of Arcadia recently to be honest because the characters are lots of fun to draw, even started my own hashtag on twitter in which I try to post a small Skies piece each sunday. (And I swear this is the last time I change my social media, promise )

Skies Stuffs:
    Spoiler!

Sanic:
    This one has been a commission for the german Sonic Newssite Spindash.de! They commissioned me to do a special illust for their comic review corner and they're been amazing customers!
    Spoiler!

And here's some Sonic doodles I've done over the time~
    Spoiler!

Last but not least a few character designs for Danron table top's I've made.
    Spoiler!

If you guys like what you see and would like to see more content (especially Skies of Arcadia related) then feel free to visit my twitter under @hawpooncannon!
    I appreciate every kind of support!
    I also do commissions, but I'm currently packed full, though if anyone's interested feel always free to hmu!

Hopefully soon I'll be able to draw some Phantasy Star related content, it's been itching me in the fingers to draw Ethan Waber again and terrorize everyone. (Just joking, I know some people here enjoyed the way I draw Ethan so who knows maybe I can contribute some likeable Ethans and other content!)

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

SKIES OF ARCADIAAAAA!!!! drooool!

WHERE IS OUR STEAM HD EDITION SEGA!?

Also, isn't Moohstonecannon better?? wah? Dispose of them!

OMG Skies Of Arcadia!! *drools as well*.
    Nice stuff here!
    Busy doing nothing...

Really nice work! I like your art style, it fits the Arcadia/Sonic characters well. It's also nice to know there's still some Arcadia love in 2018.

P.S. Sonic's feet in that first black & white doodle are pretty scary! That's no fault of yours, but it looks like a big rubber band. xD

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Welcome back. Pretty cool to hear you got sort of a gig going on. Wish you luck in the future for higher heights.

Thanks a lot for the warm back welcomes and I'm so glad you're all enjoying the Skies content! Sega please bring us a HD remake or something, I'd cry!

@stukasa Hahah I know what you mean no worries! I can see how Sonic's 8 figure looks like a rubber band!

@yoshi Thank you so much! It's not much but I'm happy over every single bit of support and commission! My customers so far have been absolute sweethearts and I couldn't be happier!

Idola ID - 416,416,656

Been super busy with commissions so I haven't had time to draw much stuff for myself, but I've got a few things to show!

Skies of Arcadia:
    Spoiler!

Tabletop Chara stuff:
    Spoiler!

EX Troopers
    Spoiler!

Idola ID - 416,416,656

The danganronpa is strong in that table top character, but I dig the design.

Yeah its actually for danron table top rp's! My friends character is a Ultimate Prankster and I love the work she put into the character!

Idola ID - 416,416,656

Time for a small update, because I've actually drawn some Phantasy Star art and for once it's not Ethan Waber, big surprise.

Phantasy Star
    Spoiler!

Skies of Arcadia
    Spoiler!

Other Stuff
    Spoiler!

Once again, if you like my works then feel free to check out my Twitter with more doodles and such. You can find it under @hawpooncannon!

Idola ID - 416,416,656