Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Soooooooooo
    After 2 hours of farm today (and counting) and a PSE burst of maybe 10+ mins I finally got a drop which in the end is this

... For now nothing sounds wrong huh?
    Now...I made this less than half an hour before starting to farm
    Spoiler!

You know how to maintain my salt all the way up sega, you really know how...

Note: Was playing BB but as sega is a bitch in disguise it seems Jutus drop is not class influenced AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Soooooooooo
    After 2 hours of farm today (and counting) and a PSE burst of maybe 10+ mins I finally got a drop which in the end is this

... For now nothing sounds wrong huh?
    Now...I made this less than half an hour before starting to farm
    Spoiler!

You know how to maintain my salt all the way up sega, you really know how...

Note: Was playing BB but as sega is a bitch in disguise it seems Jutus drop is not class influenced AT ALL.
    At least it's not "I spent my Homura voucher on a wand and exchanged it for shien then went to LQ on a different character to level it up a little and first run I get shien wand".
    haha *laughter breaks into tears*

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    At least it's not "I spent my Homura voucher on a wand and exchanged it for shien then went to LQ on a different character to level it up a little and first run I get shien wand".
    I guess everyone have their share of this kind of bullshit. Got Ziren to drop shortly after making a Shien JB (and I don't regret it in the end but STILL ). It was just the drop of water that makes the glass overflow this time

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ran for 15mins, got Jutus DS, run for 4hrs, nothing but Omega 13* trash. I really just dont know anymore
    Gamu threw a bait and you got caught. Seeeeeeegaaaaaaaa

Oldies but goodies
    Last edited by Masu; Aug 10, 2018 at 10:12 PM.

After 1 hour bust yesterday, within 20 mins, I got a 14★. The 14★ drop is another f*** Rykos Staff. GET ME THAT F************** RAPPY! I AM SO GOING TO F**************** KILL IT. I DO NOT NEED A 3RD RYKOS STAFF.

I sure wish I could have gotten Shien wands dupes to make my rainbow set better though. And even if you choose to not do that, hey guess what free Phrase Weak fodder since they come at +35 cap upon drop !
    I can understand how annoying not getting what you want can be, but you know a man's dirt is another man's treasure xD

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I guess everyone have their share of this kind of bullshit. Got Ziren to drop shortly after making a Shien JB (and I don't regret it in the end but STILL ). It was just the drop of water that makes the glass overflow this time
    The same happened for me but in reverse. I got Ziren-NT, grinded it to +35 and then Shien Jet Boots dropped. But that's alright, that just means I have viable 14* Weapon if I decided to stop playing Fi/Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I sure wish I could have gotten Shien wands dupes to make my rainbow set better though. And even if you choose to not do that, hey guess what free Phrase Weak fodder since they come at +35 cap upon drop !
    I can understand how annoying not getting what you want can be, but you know a man's dirt is another man's treasure xD
    I wish we could trade QwQ

And the LQ actually was really nice to me in terms of drops. I got two 14* Aeros, one 14* Torim, one Shien Jet Boots, one Shien Wand, one Guren Wired Lance, three Zirenheit-NT, one Apress Grudge Omega and One Arkuma Suit Mini (my first suit to ever drop). I had enough badges to cap my Homura weapon drops for fodder and I built me a Shien Rod, Wand and Guren Talis. Additionally I got one Jutus Sword, one Jutus Gunslash, one Jutus Dual Blade and two Jutus Talis, allowing me to make a Lumiere Talis for my Hero and cutting down a lot of Grind I'd have in forest now. I really can't complain about bad drops from that LQ but the Wand is redundant to me since I didn't want to go for a rainbow build.

Damn, share some luck. The only thing i got from the LQ was a guren talis.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    BlessRNG

PJSalt
    PepeHands

I spent a few hours farming EF this weekend. I got a Quelle Windea within a few minutes of starting, which is lovely, but no Jutus Sword, which is what I was really after. I had trouble getting motivated to farm more, since I had little confidence of getting Jutus, let alone the sword. Maybe I was spoiled by the Arkuma LQs.

I want to try again next week with all of the crazy boosts going on, but it will be one of my busiest weeks with RL shit in a while.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Same thing happened to me.

Happy 250% Forest!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.