Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    reward panel boost week with EF field+Jutus campaign boost still going
    Totally forgot about that. Those reminders should be more visible. Oh well.

Is overkill rdr a thing? Like is it capped, or should i go in with +250 from quest boost, 250rdr, 150tri, + timed with no issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

Is overkill rdr a thing? Like is it capped, or should i go in with +250 from quest boost, 250rdr, 150tri, + timed with no issues?
    just saved your tri's for boosted EQs or something else. 250%'s and Timed Abilities are enough. If you really want to, pop a tri boost during a PSE burst but really you dont need to waste Tri boosts during these 2 weeks of boosts unless you really feel like its going to help you.

I dont know what the RDR cap is anymore, I think I used to assume it was always 600% but i honestly dont remember anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

i mean, they are easily visible if you just look at the official eq schedule posted every week lol. it lists and labels all of it.

Is it me or has the droprate in forest worsened since launch? I remember back when Forest was new you couldn't hold all of these 13 and 14 star weapons but now I can run around for 3 hours and only get one Resta Golem takt or Bomber Golem WL.

I had my first 14* drop here two days ago. Lavis Cannon. That's pretty nice.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Is it me or has the droprate in forest worsened since launch? I remember back when Forest was new you couldn't hold all of these 13 and 14 star weapons but now I can run around for 3 hours and only get one Resta Golem takt or Bomber Golem WL.
    I mean, it was like that since day 1 for me - endless golem WLs, a single useless Rykros tact and a couple of minimum grind cap Jutus rods - nothing else. Haven't seen a single Jutus in this boost period either, just more golem WLs.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Since Wednesday my dad got : 1 Akatsuki, 1 Jupiter Tullus and 1 Spread Needle (those 2 in a same PSE Burst), bunch of Jutus and Demon 13*

So far I got 3 Golem Bluffs, Golem WL, Jutus Jetboots and Jutus Takt.

Just RNG being RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

ran for 15mins, got Jutus DS, run for 4hrs, nothing but Omega 13* trash. I really just dont know anymore

>Joins a party
    >Party Member got Jutus
    >Party Member got Tag Bode
    >Party Member got Rykros Staff
    >You got Resta Golem Takt
    >Party Member got Weila Bode
    >Party Member got Jutus
    >Party Member got EPD

BlessRNG

PJSalt
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9