Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default NOW OVER - Boosted Enchanted Forest 250% + Jutus series Rate Up!

Enchanted Forest Exploration

+100% Rare Drop Rate
    Increased drop rate of [Jutus] weapon series (XH Only)

Yes this will collide with next weeks 150% RDR for a total of 250% RDR

This is your chance for the next 2 weeks ( I believe 150% week is after next maint) to farm Jutus mats for what are potentially the best series in game (Lumiere+when it gets buffed. When/What buff? TBA by Sega in the future) along with any Year 1 and some Year 2 14*'s you may be looking for since Conqueror Crests will be removed from the weekly campaigns with King's taking in place soon (Conquerors Crests will become a bit more grindy but be added to past and specific raids) Apprentice Omega will also be added to the field too

we'll see just how good or bad the drop rate is going to be for Jutus this week
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 21, 2018 at 09:14 PM.

then austere nt outclasses even the buffed lumiere.. the ride never ends

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    since Conquest Crests will be removed soon in replacement for King's Crests
    Just to clarify, they aren't removing Conqueror's Crests, they are just not going to be doing the weekly campaigns for large amounts of them; they will continue to be drops in the current EQs they drop from and will also be added to some other Raid Bosses and Bonus Quests later on.

The translation team went with King instead of Champion? Doesn't seem very fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just to clarify, they aren't removing Conqueror's Crests, they are just not going to be doing the weekly campaigns for large amounts of them; they will continue to be drops in the current EQs they drop from and will also be added to some other Raid Bosses and Bonus Quests later on.
    Actually, Conqueror's Crests will become drops from raids pre-EP4. Crest campaigns and the current raids that drop Conqueror's Crests will be replaced with Champion's Crests instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Actually, Conqueror's Crests will become drops from raids pre-EP4. Crest campaigns and the current raids that drop Conqueror's Crests will be replaced with Champion's Crests instead.
    Interesting; I would have assumed they were just going to add the King's/Champion's Crests to new EQs going forward since there was a mention specifically of them coming from the OF Apprentice Trigger.

Interesting; I would have assumed they were just going to add the King's/Champion's Crests to new EQs going forward since there was a mention specifically of them coming from the OF Apprentice Trigger.
    The post on Bumped only mentions "certain raids" and Apprentice trigger, but it's actually rather clear in the slide shown during the last Arks Live.

The post on Bumped only mentions "certain raids" and Apprentice trigger, but it's actually rather clear in the slide shown during the last Arks Live.
    Not that I don't believe you, but can you point me toward that slide/the specific video it is in (if it is available).

Not that I don't believe you, but can you point me toward that slide/the specific video it is in (if it is available).
    https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...97618268020736
    I'm at work so I can't give a timestamp, but this is the video. It's right after the discussion of this month's updates, somewhere before the 40 min mark.

https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status...97618268020736
    I'm at work so I can't give a timestamp, but this is the video. It's right after the discussion of this month's updates, somewhere before the 40 min mark.
    Thank you very much. I was only checking their youtube channel, and only the gameplay portion of that stream was uploaded there.

Original post updated with field specs and what you guys mentioned about the Crest clarification